Fitasc UT GP in Lonato

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the local hooch is to go with my café. Hic!
The favourite at our club just before going out to shoot is what they call a canard... duck for the English speakers :)  which is a full sugar lump laid in a spoon then soaked with Armagnac ... down the hatch. There is always a bottle of Armagnac on the table at the club some have it in their coffee others prefer a canard, then out to shoot!

My understanding is that the BICTSF representative relayed our vote from Great Britain to the meeting that GB voted NO. I also notice that the UT division of FITASC has 29 national federations and that as mentioned the snake system will commence for world and european championships from year 2017.

Well I've seen a couple shooters I wouldn't mind being close behind so if you get to pick where you are in the line I could deal with that  :rolleyes:

My understanding is that the BICTSF representative relayed our vote from Great Britain to the meeting that GB voted NO. I also notice that the UT division of FITASC has 29 national federations and that as mentioned the snake system will commence for world and european championships from year 2017.
Palinkas was in the meeting and would only allow attendees to vote. Proxy votes were known before the meeting to be unacceptable.  The vote for the new system was unanimous.

I get my information from a member of the technical commission. 

It doesn't sound as if an overthrow was likely there Phil so it's the Palinkas way or nothing.

Snake system will be used for majors at smaller grounds from 2017 (4 layouts), grounds with 6+ will continue with the current squad system..

Euro's next year look like france, the World in Italy.

Snake system will be used for majors at smaller grounds from 2017 (4 layouts), grounds with 6+ will continue with the current squad system..

Euro's next year look like france, the World in Italy.
Well if they have the Euro's at Ychoux next year no need for the "snake system" as there are 8 layouts there  :)

Latest posts

Back