CPSA Courses

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps I was a little too euphoric too soon!

I was let out yesterday afternoon and had a good nights sleep but the cocktail of drugs has now worn off so I'm well aware it might take some time to get fit again!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Robert.

Had mine last December, the Consultant said I could shoot as soon as I left the hospital but could not drive for 4-6 weeks!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Robert.

Had mine last December, the Consultant said I could shoot as soon as I left the hospital but could not drive for 4-6 weeks!
Phil, I think he was a smart man and knew you would probably try to drive which would not be good, but he knew you wouldn't be reckless enough to try to shoot.

Having just had an op myself in a different area I know shooting has been the last thing on my mind. Except talking about it of course.

What area ?
I just knew it would be you that had to ask?? Rosso, make sure we bump into each other at a shoot sometime and I'll tell you all about it. Don't expect me to show you my scars though!!!  :sarcastic:

Something "Down South" then.
They told me I didn't have anything "up north" worth operating on. All they found was a huge void. Perhaps I do keep my brains in my trousers???

Don't worry, you don't have to start calling me Mary!  :sarcastic:

Back