CPSA Courses

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now got a discectomy op booked in for 21 November to sort out a herniated disc causing my sciatica. Seen the lump sticking out of the disc and pressing on the sciatic nerve on the scan myself!

Feeling better now there is light at the end of the tunnel after 3 months of debilitating pain!

Mr Daniel Chan doing it by micro surgery at Nuffield Exeter.
Good luck, Robert. 

Front page advertisement for cpsa courses!
And the CPSA courses section of the website now says:-

COURSES FOR 2015 ARE CURRENTLY BEING SCHEDULED... AND WILL APPEAR HERE AS SOON AS THEY ARE AVAILABLE.

Shouldn't the mag be producing relevant current material?  If no courses available why promote them now?  Waste of space! 

Now got a discectomy op booked in for 21 November to sort out a herniated disc causing my sciatica. Seen the lump sticking out of the disc and pressing on the sciatic nerve on the scan myself!

Feeling better now there is light at the end of the tunnel after 3 months of debilitating pain!

Mr Daniel Chan doing it by micro surgery at Nuffield Exeter.
good luck and listen to your Physio re post op rehab...

And the CPSA courses section of the website now says:-

COURSES FOR 2015 ARE CURRENTLY BEING SCHEDULED... AND WILL APPEAR HERE AS SOON AS THEY ARE AVAILABLE.

Shouldn't the mag be producing relevant current material? If no courses available why promote them now? Waste of space!
Joined up thinking not their primary talent obviously!

Robert,

Re your post number 44.

Surely you cannot be saying the CPSA is a waste of space?

Maybe a waste of money, but the space could be used as landfill or as a Solar Farm!

Peter

The space I meant was the space taken up in the mag for courses that are not currently available, hence the promotion being a waste of space that could have been used for something else, more relevant or current at the present time.

But your interpretation also has a lot of merit!

Had my back operation yesterday and it's gone well. Instant pain relief!

Been walking around and doing stairs and exercises with the physio.

Should be out tomorrow morning

Had my back operation yesterday and it's gone well. Instant pain relief!

Been walking around and doing stairs and exercises with the physio.

Should be out tomorrow morning
Excellent news - hope the recovery goes swiftly.

Sorry Rosso were you asking if I did my back whilst shooting or where do I shoot?

I reckon I did the back at the gym and not while shooting. I think the rower was at fault but who cares, it's fixed now and I'll be putting my Water Rower up for sale although it was a Concept 2 at the gym.

I shoot at Ashcombe sometimes but also like Cart Ridge near Saltash and want to go to the Cornwall County Ground and Ashley at Tiverton. I have shot Podimore, Coleys, Owls Lodge, and Brook Bank.

Have a good recovery Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Rosso were you asking if I did my back whilst shooting or where do I shoot?

I reckon I did the back at the gym and not while shooting. I think the rower was at fault but who cares, it's fixed now and I'll be putting my Water Rower up for sale although it was a Concept 2 at the gym.

I shoot at Ashcombe sometimes but also like Cart Ridge near Saltash and want to go to the Cornwall County Ground and Ashley at Tiverton. I have shot Podimore, Coleys, Owls Lodge, and Brook Bank.
Hey Robert! Ashley is on tomorrow. Maybe if they let you out early.......................?

Not quite up to this myself yet either as you know.

Congratulations on a successful op. Hope you're back to fitness soon.  :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back