Black Gold & Gordon Recoil System parting ways?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likely because the Buffalo cartridges aren’t intended for the UK market? From what I’ve read, the Gamebore + Gordon System cartridges could only be sold in the UK. We didn’t get them across the North Sea, but even if we did it would have been a short joy. I’m keen on trying some still, even if for no better reason than to see if they live up to the marketing-schtick. 

Likely because the Buffalo cartridges aren’t intended for the UK market? From what I’ve read, the Gamebore + Gordon System cartridges could only be sold in the UK. We didn’t get them across the North Sea, but even if we did it would have been a short joy. I’m keen on trying some still, even if for no better reason than to see if they live up to the marketing-schtick. 
Hi Luke, this was posted for a bit of fun, you would never try to tame the recoil on that shell that kicks like a mule ., I have shot many thousands of them and I was well known in the area for using them, If you can see a target no matter how far they will brake it with impressive results, shame they are about £10 per box now and yes they live up to the marketing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back