100 Reg Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
., stupid thing is i dont think you do get it.

more shooters turning up would generate the same if not more income for the ground owner, quality wont change, freqency wont change, payout will increase because there will be more of the £5s going in the pot, therefore everybody is onto a winner.

just because it seems ok value to you doesnt mean it is for everyone else. my guess is the ones happy with paying £38 a round of sporting are the ones who have that disposable income to hand.
Emmsy I think you are being toooo simplistic for a Friday afternoon........just ask Steve what the result of success is.......with lots of these 'cheap' shooters going around banging on a Sunday!!

Neighbours..........you have to think with shooting these days sadly.....unless you are on top of a hill or in a hidden valley..... in the middle of no where!! :D

Don't wind Matt up because you are bored on a Friday afternoon in the rain..........try re stacking the sand bags......you may need them soon :D

., stupid thing is i dont think you do get it.

more shooters turning up would generate the same if not more income for the ground owner, quality wont change, freqency wont change, payout will increase because there will be more of the £5s going in the pot, therefore everybody is onto a winner.

just because it seems ok value to you doesnt mean it is for everyone else. my guess is the ones happy with paying £38 a round of sporting are the ones who have that disposable income to hand.
Sorry Emmsy but that's a bit obvious really just look at the cars in the car park at the shoots. Plus Matt is not exactly in the 'Poor Bracket I guess' so maybe it is really cheap for him?

Baisically work out how much 100 clays is = Not a lot! If that means 5-10 newbies blasting away at cost to get them hooked then surely that is a winner all around?

It is just the rest of us who have to pay and look big!

Glen.

Got to go now and do a late shift so i can go out and play on sunday

Was born into it! :)
Er wind up merchant......don't net Emmsy........it is too easy and therefore not fair on him.

Emmsy.....for clarification (sorry to burst your inaccurate bubble).....but father started from scratch........and instilled into us the value of money....as in... he did not give you any....you had to earn it yourself.....also thankfully instilled 'work ethic' which is sadly missing in a lot nowadays!

I went to a very good school where I was expelled 6 times.......hated the place.........

Started my first business because I could not work for anyone......I had this terrible desire to tell people who were talking sh*te...........that they were talking sh*te....even if they were my boss!!

Integrity and being scared of no one is the key to success amongst other things.......and never prostituting your core values to suit other weaklings that you encounter. :D :D

Well you make what you can in this life. I just completed my latest project out here today which was scheduled for two weeks and is done in under a week. 17 Artics of Inventory moved in 3 days, over 100 different part numbers and a big Value! ;-) German efficiency combined with English passion!

On the back of that and the big fat bonus I will be going to France additionally to shoot the rich mans past time of Helice! lovely Jubbly! :)

Believe me entry fees are pretty low compared to the rest of europe!

Glen.

Er wind up merchant......don't net Emmsy........it is too easy and therefore not fair on him.

Emmsy.....for clarification (sorry to burst your inaccurate bubble).....but father started from scratch........and instilled into us the value of money....as in... he did not give you any....you had to earn it yourself.....also thankfully instilled 'work ethic' which is sadly missing in a lot nowadays!

I went to a very good school where I was expelled 6 times.......hated the place.........

Started my first business because I could not work for anyone......I had this terrible desire to tell people who were talking sh*te...........that they were talking sh*te....even if they were my boss!!

Integrity and being scared of no one is the key to success amongst other things.......and never prostituting your core values to suit other weaklings that you encounter. :D :D
Sounds like Elvis! .!

Typing too fast! ;-)

But seriously entry fees in Germany and Holland are high. 90€ for super sporting! 65€ for Compak.

The best price for compak is 50€. English Sporting 50€ too.

Glen.

Latest posts

Back