100 Reg Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find yourself a dictionary. Talking down to people is not helpful.

Well if it is not helpful then don't do it. You won't make friends and influence people that way (laughsatpike)

Why?? I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how Fitasc has only gone up 5 quid since the 80's and Sporting has doubled?

Don't really get the logic of that. Don't care about entries and not complaining I just would have thought Fitasc would be more expensive as well? I will think of it as a bargain in future!

Glen.

Bargain

FITASC ........ the thinking man's sporting!

Why?? I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how Fitasc has only gone up 5 quid since the 80's and Sporting has doubled?

Don't really get the logic of that. Don't care about entries and not complaining I just would have thought Fitasc would be more expensive as well? I will think of it as a bargain in future!

Glen.
At a guess Glen.........was the FITASC in the 80's less automated? i.e. more manual trappers ect.....

Glen.
Glen,

I suspect the pricing for a sporting shoot has nothing to do with cost + profit.

I would guess its priced on what the market will stand so if shooters are prepared to pay 38 to 40 pound for a hundred bird sproting then grounds will charge it

If every one made a protest and stopped entering for a month the pricing would come down, or grounds would close and we would have no where to go. So its pay up or find something else to do. Its wrong that sporting entries have gone up so much compared to FITASC but if shooters will pay it then ground will charge it

Jonz

There are no settings on the quote button, if you quote someone, you are also free to misquote someone.

Sent from my Windows Phone 7 using Board Express

Certain posts have been removed due to their nature, irrelevance and to keep things friendly.

Please play nicely, the ethos of this site IS to be a friendly place and WILL always continue to be.

Thanks,

The Admin Team.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how Fitasc has only gone up 5 quid since the 80's and Sporting has doubled?

Glen.
perhaps its just fitasc has always been too expensive? maybe if we're lucky in 20 years time, and we can still aford to shoot the prices for ESP and fitasc will be equal :)

There are no settings on the quote button, if you quote someone, you are also free to misquote someone.

Confused. Can you clarify?

Do you consider that it was ok for someone to quote one of my posts and alter it at the same time to make it read totally different to what I had written?

I didn't say it was ok, I just said that nothing can be done... Once you hit quote, you can do what you want with the words.

its like happened forever, are you new to the internet or something?

All the Quote button does is to copy the text of the quoted post within custom tags. There is NOTHING we can change bar removing the "Quote" functionality which would require significant customisation and even then that would be negative for the site and more inconvenient for most members. Think of "Quote" like a quick copypaste, even if it was disabled your post could still be copypasted.

If somebody chooses to deliberately misquote they they are directly liable for it.

Hope that clears the issue up.

Jon.

Thanks Jon.......I guess it is up to the Mods then to keep the integrity of the site when it has been pointed out.

Emmsy the answer to your puerile question is...........'No'.

Have a nice night.

You here sport ministers going on about getting more people into any type of sport, a reduction in VAT or no VAT on all sporting consumables would be a start for all sports. It would bring the price of cartridges/clays down in price to start with.
What actually do the CPSA do to try to get people into the sport? The only time you hear from them is when you do not re-new your membership and they ring you at home and ask why?

I took a new clay shooter to 100 Reg shoot at Nigel Harts SG, and they gave a big reduction to him to try as he has never shot clays only game so big thanks to them, he now competes most weekends, he probably wouldn't of tried it otherwise due to the initial cost, trouble is once ur hooked that's it :). Also free entry for kids with paying adult the grounds that do that need a big mention as that gets the younger generation into the sport, more should follow suit !
Couldn,t agree more places that let kids shoot for free or at a severly reduced rate with a paying adult get my vote, i got one 14 year old who,s started shooting and grounds like st Dials,wylye and steve lovatts grounds all do there bit for youngsters coming into the sport and from a buisness point of view are definetly not loosing out as when we go anywhere there,s always 3/4 adults and just the one colt and my mate take,s another car full of shooters with one colt and we do target the grounds that help the kids out even if it,s a longer journney,so the ground can gain 7/8 shooters for the cost of two colts who in a couple of years time will be paying the full rate once they,re hooked.

Latest posts

Back