Zoli

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure Zoli and Gamebore both know what they are doing; infact the latter are one of the few companies who I consider really have their finger on the pulse (business wise) at the moment. As always time will tell, but for now its well played Mel and shooting in general should enjoy some positive publicity.

Interesting in the Gamebore blurb that apparently Mel contacted them!... Yeah right!!

Wonder if she contacted Zoli as well?

It's all PR bollox. She gets to shoot for free and they get celeb publicity.

DTL

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say either Ben H introduced her to Gamebore or she contacted all the manufacturers and Gamebore offered what she was looking for. As for Zoli well that could be down to Becky Mckenzie, but if Mel Sykes does manage to get somewhere in shooting OR bring a load of publicity then both Gamebore and Zoli will get good coverage, so why not?

Yes I know I,m biased ...I use Hull Carts over Gamebore .......I live in Hull

Last edited:
Mel Sykes has a sports agent acting for her..

Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

He's doing a good job then ...did you get any closer to getting an interview and maybe getting her on here ?

Last edited:
I really don't like this. A celebrity (and I use the term in the loosest possible sense) pitches up having apparently had no interest in the sport previously and the media, companies involved in the shooting industry and one or two shooters that ought to know better fawn over her in a silly attempt to raise their profile.

I wish Melanie Sykes all the best with her shooting but this unwarranted attention really is silly. There's many shooters out there who have a genuine chance of making the Olympic games yet get little or no recognition, publicity or support despite their obvious talent.

Shooting needs to get a grip. Give Mealnie Sykes credit if and when she achieves scores worthy of Olympic selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the same as Jordan wanting to ride in the next Olympics ...it's called buying their tickets !

Got us talking and some publicity for the sport I suppose! Good luck to her BUT I would love free cartridges, nice guns and lots of coaching too....perhaps I could have all the same treatment and we could see who did best...Celeb or Commoner? I am happy to offer myself as a guinea pig in the name of science....

Latest posts

Back