Zoli

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for les's earlier comment regarding current lady shooters

That Would only really apply if they actually thought that shooting a Zoli was going to have the right effect though Ian. I could be wrong but Nic ... Zoli... no... true story. It would be fair to say that some shooters would jump at a top line Zoli, me for example, others who actually know what they are doing may see it differently!

I was very careful to be suitably vague...but he is from Ull, you are from Lancashire and I am such a Yorkshire girl through and through you wouldn't believe it...

We might have to have a shoot off...
yes but i was born in yorkshire RAF churchfenton near york to be precise :)

As for les's earlier comment regarding current lady shooters

That Would only really apply if they actually thought that shooting a Zoli was going to have the right effect though Ian. I could be wrong but Ni

c ... Zoli... no... true story. It would be fair to say that some shooters would jump at a top line Zoli, me for example, others who actually know what they are doing may see it differently!
Fair and valid point

Doesn't Becky Mckenzie (Bream that was) shoot zoli, and I am certain she is shooting as well as ever!! The gun will suit a few just as there are a few that use berreta

point taken i was not aware of the current sponsorship but still don't get the celeb thing. I stand by my statement re- sponsoring existing proven lady shooters
You get a slight raise in brand awareness. By that I mean if you said to someone "Name as many brands of gun as you can" what would be the first half dozen they come up with? Beretta, Browning, Miroku, Perazzi, Caeser Guerini, Franchi? Maybe Remington or Winchester . Zoli probably wouldn't have made it into the top ten a couple of years ago. Now they might be sneaking up there. 

Can't tell without market testing i.e. asking carefully random sampled people.

Don't want to hear any sniggering about Biggles servicing the Camel by the way or about Biggles fly's undone!
This could be complicated......you can be my wingman anytime.....I feel the need.....for speed....I hate it when it does that!

Sorry pal don't remember seeing it not a big movie go er me :)

Anyway....enough of this thread drift! Maybe if Zoli wanted to break into the trap market they should sponsor one of the top trap shooters! This would get them more credibility than sponsoring a celeb at the end of the day. It would need to be someone who is very well known,perhaps a person such as Ian Peel or one of the Italian guys such as Peliello (sorry if spelling wrong). That way they may stand a chance against the big boys.

Sorry pal don't remember seeing it not a big movie go er me :)
Its been on TV lots of times over the years,in fact I think you can still call it up on Sky On Demand. It has some great flying sequences in it mate!

Doesn't Becky Mckenzie (Bream that was) shoot zoli, and I am certain she is shooting as well as ever!! The gun will suit a few just as there are a few that use berreta
Yes she does shoot a Zoli - in fact she's Zoli's 'Brand Ambassador' at Zoli's main UK dealership, Edgar Brothers. And yes, she's either wins or places on the podium at most of the shoots she enters. both here and aboard.

Latest posts

Back