Zoli

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes but not competitively as I do small bore riffle comps

Last edited:
D'yer want a flake with that luv?

1175349_10151693889933800_452270596_n.jpg
So that's free cartridges (and skeet vest), free coaching and now a free gun!

How do I become a celeb exactly?

DT

Seems she not actually got it yet? This posted this afternoon...and no, I don't follow Miss Sykes on Twitter. Simply boogle search on Sykes and Zoli

"@MsMelanieSykes: Been olympic trap training today at Nuthampstead. I cannot wait to get my Zoli @EDGARBROTHERS #boom #shootclay x"

Looks like she's finally seen the light :)

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes he has i can confirm that as i witnessed a change of polo shirt at bisley

Quote from twitter x

"@MsMelanieSykes: Been olympic trap training today at Nuthampstead. I cannot wait to get my Zoli @edgarbrothers #boom #shootclay x"

Last edited:
The above picture is from Antnio Zoli's Facebook page, with this legend:

The birth of Melanie Sykes new custom Zoli shotgun in Italy today stocked and measured up by Paolo Zoli himself
That's Mr Zoli, extreme left.

Heard it was gamebore !!!!
I could be out of date on this, but Gamebore [being, I suspect, deliberately vague] stated that they would be "supporting Mel..." and made no hard-n-fast committal as to what form that 'support' might take, ditto sponsoring her in any way, shells or otherwise. The most we have confirmation of was a Gamebore-branded skeet vest and possible a cap?

Mind you, I don't follow celeb's around tracking any pending or potential sponsorship deals, so perhaps someone else here might have the latest skinny on her shell position.

I could be out of date on this, but Gamebore [being, I suspect, deliberately vague] stated that they would be "supporting Mel..." and made no hard-n-fast committal as to what form that 'support' might take, ditto sponsoring her in any way, shells or otherwise. The most we have confirmation of was a Gamebore-branded skeet vest and possible a cap?

Mind you, I don't follow celeb's around tracking any pending or potential sponsorship deals, so perhaps someone else here might have the latest skinny on her shell position.
Well if she does use a Zoli gun and gamebore shells and she makes it to the Olympics as she apparently wants to,then it may do Zoli and gamebore some good! But I fear she will be the only shooter using that gun/shell combination!!

Oh, and it looks like the 'free gun' in question is a Zoli Kronos, so not a top-of-the-range Z-Extra or something else from the new 'Z-Gun' range. Not that there's anything wrong with the Kronos, I have one myself and it's a lovely gun to shoot.

If I was a sceptical person [cough], in marketing terms... I wonder why Zoli began to brand their new range, 'Z-Gun' (no doubt pronounce in the American 'Zeee')... would have anything to do with their countryman competitor's product from just down the valley, would it?

Back