Zoli

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey gays I,m Back.....2 more pages ,yes gonna b one of those threads ....;)

I say our Nics done well in Madrid ! She's won the Solver Pigeon Cup ! Or even silver .

Last edited:
She's has done well.....bloody hot here tonight !!! What's weather like back home ;)

Not too bad today but rain and wind for rest of week as from sun. You been to the shooting ground near there yet can't remember what its called up in the hills near mias

No Ian .....just completely chillin out doing abit of a diving and generally getting pissed .....have to call in to Barcelona on the way back and see a Spanish collegue for a few days , my son said its battery down the hate he'd tommorow !
Awwwwee .... ;)

Rich

lucky you. Be right up your street Barcelona with the architecture. Been up the cathedral a few years ago, was amazing. Have a great time keep your wallet deep in your pocket but you will of course know that.

Enjoy

I,m a partner in an Architects practice there tbh ......I love the place really an Juan is a great fella , he studied and qualified in Hull at the same time as I did and been friends for years

and on that note I think that if this thread was on the operating table the surgeon would let out a sigh, look at his watch and call T O D.....

Back