World ICTSF English Sporting in Canada

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooops there's the ex chair......hop hop...
I feel another letter from Nicola coming on!! Perhaps Mr Fellows would be gracious enough to finish answering the previous one regarding San Antonio at the same time.

I have also heard that there were allegations of cheating made at this shoot. Any one like to dish the dirt on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the people who make allegations of cheating by whispering it to others who they think will run with it ....should man up.....come out if the shadows and say exactly what they saw and when......or they should 'shut the duck up'.

I for one am sick to the back teeth of being rung and told about XY and Z cheating. If you saw it people then put the complaint in.

Ooooops......forgot .......we know now how complaints are being dealt with.....!

Not sure what I can advise apart from shoot Trap...less problem there.

I think that the people who make allegations of cheating by whispering it to others who they think will run with it ....should man up.....come out if the shadows and say exactly what they saw and when......or they should 'shut the duck up'.

I for one am sick to the back teeth of being rung and told about XY and Z cheating. If you saw it people then put the complaint in.

Ooooops......forgot .......we know now how complaints are being dealt with.....!

Not sure what I can advise apart from shoot Trap...less problem there.
Let's hope the truth will out. I was told that the incident had been reported and was being investigated. I will say no more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.....another in the confidential minutes then...??

And these are the people who say 'you' can choose a director.....but you are too 'thick' to choose the Chairman.....you have to trust us....!!

Unbloodybelieveable

Oh.....another in the confidential minutes then...??

And these are the people who say 'you' can choose a director.....but you are too 'thick' to choose the Chairman.....you have to trust us....!!

Unbloodybelieveable
In my book you trust someone because they have earned that trust, not because they tell you that you should trust them. Proper trust can take years to earn but can be lost in seconds and is usually irretrievable.

CPSA, FITASC, ICTSF, ISSF, BASC, BBC, ITV, CBBC, BABESTATION, all these shooting organisations with my best interests at heart is bringing a tear to my eye, maybe we would all better off if it all came under one roof, CICPSTFSSFBCB!

I understand that the cheating allegation has been dealt with, no further action and no penalty.

So cheats do prosper!

CPSA, FITASC, ICTSF, ISSF, BASC, BBC, ITV, CBBC, BABESTATION, all these shooting organisations with my best interests at heart is bringing a tear to my eye, maybe we would all better off if it all came under one roof, CICPSTFSSFBCB!
Or British Shooting..... :wink:

I understand that the cheating allegation has been dealt with, no further action and no penalty.

So cheats do prosper!

Unbelievable.

No! It is not unbelievable it is, Very common custom & practice

It's the same with the Directors's conduct, unless someone makes an official complaint and backs it up with evidence and is prepared to make a statement and see it through it will continue.

Unbelievable.

No! It is not unbelievable it is, Very common custom & practice

It's the same with the Directors's conduct, unless someone makes an official complaint and backs it up with evidence and is prepared to make a statement and see it through it will continue.
Hopefully something like this might happen this time......

Anyone care to elaborate on the details ?
Can I suggest that you contact the Ex chair of Cpsa Bobbett if you want detail because he was there and I believe complaints were made to the Jury. As Cpsa is a member of ICTSF they will have been informed. No one on here, unless they were involved at the shoot, will know any facts.
Edited as I put the wrong name.

Last edited:
How does one apply to be a member of the Babestation Association?  :nyam:

Send a cheque for £100 and I will tell what the channel number is on Sky :biggrin:

Can someone just say what the alleged cheating was without saying who was involved so we can see how this was not judged to be cheating? I can't be bothered to email someone who will take 6 months to reply to my email!

cheating in sporting nothing new there then been going on for years nobody/s got theballs to report them that/s one of the reason/s i gave up sporting year/s ago

Joe hang on a minute skeet shooters ain't sweaky clean as you well no !!!!!!

Missing a clay and calling no birds or distractions

If anyone is caught cheating or badgering Scorers on any of my shoots along with a lot of crossings out it is automatic " out " as I have done in the past

Steve

Back