World ICTSF English Sporting in Canada

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will someone post when known......I am off to bed...!!

I think there may be a number of Super Finals and shoot offs ?

Until an American can win something. 

Who's that old guy from Blackpool? He seems quite useful considering he's handicapped with a Miroku!

1011444_489389797806159_956116408_n.jpg

Big George 1st, Richard Faulds 2nd - and a raft of British shooters in the top tier - check this out, reads like a who's who of British shooting.

Can anyone point me in the direction of this ICTSF website? Or indeed show me a statement of purpose/mission statement? I've been searching for any information on it for a while now, and all i can find is the BICTSF, which makes no obvious reference to the ICTSF. 

Just curious as to who they are and what they are all about especially as this was due to be the 'real' world championships! (With a hugely lower entry I might add.....)

Well done to the English guys out there, and to Mr D & RF especially - hope you all had a good trip!

Yeap....that is a good translation. 

ICTSF grew from the ICTSC which is the body that deals with the Home Internationals. They decided to take the 'English' disciplines 'worldwide' and created this new Federation. 

And yet they appear to have no website yet? How ever legit they may be, a website is one of the first things any organisation gets sorted.

And yet they appear to have no website yet? How ever legit they may be, a website is one of the first things any organisation gets sorted.
Psssst .....that is because they are 'johnny come lately'.....hahahaha ....which is why FITASC keeps an eye on them.

Last edited:
It is a Super Partagas and not a BIG Cigar. While the entries were only around 300, it was a World and not a CPSA versus NSCA and a few Mexicans thrown in for a team! There were between 7 and 9 national teams including Australia! ICTSF votes on which country gets the World English as FITASC votes for the World FITASC Sporting. FITASC rightly complained about having a FITASC event (FITASC Sporting) at an event sanctioned by another world body. Therefore FITASC Sporting was called: Super Sporting. This has been done numerous times as not to offend FITASC and engage litigation which FITASC would win as "Sporting" has been a registered trademark for FITASC for 70 years.

Targets were tough with many top shooters shooting 20 to 30 targets below their usual. They blew away the intermediate shooters. There were a few stations with very technical targets that had target breaking problems which were caused by not anchoring the pallets which the machines were bolted to. The course designer should know better! 

Compared to other World shoots, booze, food and water were very reasonable at the club. They did not charge for the loos and the port-a-potty were always maintained every two days. Everythnig was set up and trained within 8 days of the shoot!

Henry

Did you meet our 'ex Chair'.......I believe he was there......for a day.....

so basically this is like boxing belts  WBO WBC  etc

So we have CPSA world tittles, ISTCF and FITASC no i not confused at all!

all you have to know is which acronym you are shooting for and how much they pay out, simples!!!

Nicola, do mean the 'Kiwi' Grey ghost?
No idea who that is......?

I was referring to our guy......who is no longer chair but seems to carry on as if he is.....

Oooooops there's the ex chair......hop hop...

post-17-0-69627600-1375948739.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back