World ICTSF English Sporting in Canada

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the sporting run by the ICTSF ....the pretenders to the throne? :laugh:

Is that old chestnut of an attempted Federation still going.

I heard that FITASC had suspended ICPSA over that one.....something to do with ownership of the name Parcours????

Last edited:
Oh dear......I would not get away with saying 'cock'.....I would be told something about civility........just saying :laugh:

You boys.....you are lads you are.....

Cor blimey........tricked again......better go back to sack cloth and ashes.....prostrate myself on the floor and use the Opus Dei tickling stick...and give myself a few swipes.

Oh bugger.....

(drat tricked again....

I meant oh crickey....!!)

Nicola, the ad and website had FITASC Sporting in the same heading of World ICTSF. So FITASC got their knickers in a knot as another org was  using their discipline! Changes have been made and all the children are happy. It will be discussed at the FITASC AGM in Spain. As for impotent etc.. How many of you can say that they won a combined Trap, skeet and sporting event  with 800 entries? Yup, I did it. I have given at least 30 of my gold medals in shooting to kids for being good kids! So health issues and age arrive, scores go down. I am seeing a surgeon Monday to correct a major eyesight problem. I have Been there Done that! In many disciplines that do not include clays! Ed you can run as far as you can, I can still get you! Speak softly, carry a big stick!

Henry

Why does everyone keep addressing their replies to me?????

I do not really care any more......I just want to shoot :smile:

I know your very good Henry, I'm just joking :)

You can't play the poor health card though, I can win that battle!

Henry, with your face like an gloomy welsh monument... Like an abandoned greenhouse... With your face, like a half buttered bollock...

I might be going Canada now, just to beat you and steal your photos ;-)

X

http://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_06_2013/post-1321-0-55061600-1370069728.jpghttp://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_06_2013/post-1321-0-35945900-1370069741.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
It will be the fight of the century. Henry, I'm going to give you a good licking round the ring. No, wait...

Thanks ed I just spat coffee all over my iPad with that last comment!

laughing.gif

Ed....... laughoutloud....How do you get away with it...... saying Cock .....and beating up Henry.....you must be a very good friend of Matthew....likeCleverdick and the hampster....or.....are you the coach of the moment .... laughsoutlouddamagingfurthertheinjuredshoulder. Most others on here would have been handed out a 'be civil' warning and had their post deleted..... Laugh.....

Maybe humour translates differently male to male.....in this masoginistic forum.....for when I use the same wit.....they all cry and stamp their feet...... :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
Back