Well - someone has picked a side...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The agm was on in the day,i spoke to a few that were at the agm and they said it was very orderly.

The agm was on in the day,i spoke to a few that were at the agm and they said it was very orderly.
Was it the National or a Regional A.G.M

I read the National AGM minuets and the financial report in a recent Pull magazine.

Nothings going to change! Nicola is not Superwoman I'm sorry to say just a thorn in their backside. life goes on! and on  and on  and on nothing changes.

That is indeed what it says. It says that the poor chap had recently received an email about him possibly facing court action...

Is it justr me or is this all getting way beyond outrageous?

That is indeed what it says. It says that the poor chap had recently received an email about him possibly facing court action...

Is it justr me or is this all getting way beyond outrageous?
Yes Charles, it is beyond outrageous! Unfortunately there is little that we can do about it, I for one will just vote with my feet, but most people wont do that of course, having their scores recorded is too important for many! The CPSA doesn't need me and I sure as hell don't need them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, I must bear in mind that I have not heard the other side of the story.

I don't count the bizarre statement from the CPSA on the club web site as being useful.

Latest posts

Back