trap guns... abt, ot?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am there tomorrow for 3 days.

Did you like it? You were a long way from home (smile).
i used to live 6 miles away from there and have family there now. its a great facility and changed so much since i was last there, its positively developed now! great targets when the weather is good....

i used to live 6 miles away from there and have family there now. its a great facility and changed so much since i was last there, its positively developed now! great targets when the weather is good....
One of the best in the country. It has started looking really good over the last few years. Just hoping that we do not get the fog this weekend!!! Are you thinking of doing trap competitions again?

One of the best in the country. It has started looking really good over the last few years. Just hoping that we do not get the fog this weekend!!! Are you thinking of doing trap competitions again?
yes my intent is to do ABT, UT and OT. Hence thinking of the raised rib perazzi....

I have one that you can try if you make it to Richard's ground. If you are interested then my email is on my profile page, if you email me I can send you pictures.

I have one that you can try if you make it to Richard's ground. If you are interested then my email is on my profile page, if you email me I can send you pictures.
email sent! thank you

Are you at Southern Counties for the UT this weekend?
alas no, i could be if they do entries on the day but was planning on doing the OT at SW2000. when are you heading down (email sent)

I am off there tomorrow for practice and to test out if the shoulder injury holds up.

Don't worry as you can try it at Owls when you are around.

I am off there tomorrow for practice and to test out if the shoulder injury holds up.

Don't worry as you can try it at Owls when you are around.
have you tried the 35mm raised rib one?

OOI, why did you opt for the raised rib version?

Tried all sorts.......like playing :)
.. so whats the theory with theise raised ribs then? and how different was the 35 to the 15?

what width rib is yours? 7mm parallel, 10mm parallel or tapered?

.. so whats the theory with theise raised ribs then? and how different was the 35 to the 15?

what width rib is yours? 7mm parallel, 10mm parallel or tapered?
(laughs) no idea I would have to get it out and look (laughs) I will let you know tomorrow.

Nice to meet you today Newbie.

You have to change that name because there is no way you are a newbie the way you handle a gun!!!! (wink)

You shot well.

Have you shown the wife the new purchase yet?

Good to see 40UP there as well. Hope to catch up more with you over the weekend xx

How many more shootclayers are lurking there in the shadows...........make yourselves known (laughs)

Back