Choking on a decision part deux

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threads like this one always make me soooooo happy that I don't have to go thru all that want-a-new-gun BS anymore.  OK, there is one but it's just a whim.
with you on this Charlie. Me bling trap gun is tucked away and may come out for a high pheasant day. The SxS is there to look at as its so darned pretty and the Lincoln seems to go bang whenever I ask it too and seems to kill birdies very well as long as I look at them correctly ?

Happy with my 725 Prosport, after changing from my Invictus Ascent. I would have stuck with Guerini but nobody was really interested in taking it in, in part exchange, not even Guerini dealers. 

I can't see as there is that much difference between the normal Invictus, and the 'M spec' Invictus except one is multi choke and one is fixed choke. Surely you should be able to decide how you want it choked, with which ever stock you want on it. Is that not the point of the 'M spec'.
I believe the M spec fixed choke guns have somewhat lighter barrels, the two I handled felt great in that regard and yes you'd think the dealer/factory would be aware that a great number of shooters are going to want properly high sight pictures and cater accordingly, I have literally picked up higher combed Skeet guns. If I'm honest I still don't really think they're right about Trap stocks not being interchangeable on the M spec Invictus action, I think it'll go on there a treat but they just either couldn't be bothered or thought they knew better about what I need. 

Threads like this one always make me soooooo happy that I don't have to go thru all that want-a-new-gun BS anymore.  OK, there is one but it's just a whim.
This would be my first new gun in 17 years. 

Head out to a registered sporting shoot in southern England and count how many 725s you see. There are loads on the dealers shelves though.
Wow you sure know how to have fun, what happens when you run out of fingers? Seriously its a trigger on a shotgun not a target rifle

Latest posts

Back