Semi-Auto for Trap Shooting.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like it, Like it, my good fellow this IS the way forward. ......... I am now designing a small 12 volt speaker system with a bluetooth activated call of PAAAAAAUUUUUUULLLLLLL, operated by slight pressure on the forend of the gun. A long way to go with that one yet though,
I know one personally and of several people that already have and use that very system.  G--gle "loudmouth" to see the amp that they use

Also, would each shooter have to provide his own 'pusher', would there only be one per layout or one each, and would the ground provide these staff or would the cost be borne by the shooter?
and this, friends and neighbors, is where the barely pubescent girls with the painted on costumes come in to make shooting an attractive and televisable Olympic sport.  And they can carry the JIC 'brolly as well

and this, friends and neighbors, is where the barely pubescent girls with the painted on costumes come in to make shooting an attractive and televisable Olympic sport.  And they can carry the JIC 'brolly as well
I think Wonko, that may be a step too far, although using young boys would also cause some eyebrow raising in this current politically correct world?  :wink:

Apes perhaps? Or would that be deemed cruel?  I've seen Planet of the Apes so I know what they are capable of.   :smile:

Those that have suggested improvements have omitted to include a most important addition. That's the bracket where the bell fits, the bell that one must ring when approaching the stand with an auto while calling out "Unclean, Unclean".

I really don't understand what the stuff about pre pubescent girls and indeed boys is all about. It's all a bit "Tie me Kangaroo Down" and "Jim'll Fix It" for me. 

Talking of Apes - and completely off topic, I've just got back from Gibraltar. It would appear that they've herded up all the famous Rock apes, and corralled a bunch of them up on the top of the Rock where they won't steal stuff from tourists or eat windscreen wipers.

The rest they have sent, of all places, to Glasgow Zoo!! Dammit that's virtually Arctic up there compared to their normal (very cosy) climate. I am appalled that we humans are capable of such cruelty.

Those that have suggested improvements have omitted to include a most important addition. That's the bracket where the bell fits, the bell that one must ring when approaching the stand with an auto while calling out "Unclean, Unclean".

I really don't understand what the stuff about pre pubescent girls and indeed boys is all about. It's all a bit "Tie me Kangaroo Down" and "Jim'll Fix It" for me.

Talking of Apes - and completely off topic, I've just got back from Gibraltar. It would appear that they've herded up all the famous Rock apes, and corralled a bunch of them up on the top of the Rock where they won't steal stuff from tourists or eat windscreen wipers.

The rest they have sent, of all places, to Glasgow Zoo!! Dammit that's virtually Arctic up there compared to their normal (very cosy) climate. I am appalled that we humans are capable of such cruelty.
Doubt it,   Glasgow Zoo, you say ? they will probably all be too drunk to feel the cold !

or ....... Sack the ruddy auto and use a ou. , negates the need for net.... Job done
Come on now ips, time to own up it is NOT the auto that is the problem ! it is being in such close proximity to 'fishnets' that would be upsetting your shooting ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on now ips, time to own up it is NOT the auto that is the problem ! it is being in such close proximity to 'fishnets' that would be upsetting your shooting ???
No no Wes, dont get him back onto the cross dressing thing again! Please!;

Latest posts

Back