Skeet Vest

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will vote for the Sealand for a good price good quality mesh vest 👍🏼 had mine 5 years now hate to think of the amount of cartridges iv out through its pockets and it’s still in very good shape. Plus you can always get them personalised

Attachments

• 9dfa645d-7413-4427-9d96-cfb45088ee6b.jpeg
    9dfa645d-7413-4427-9d96-cfb45088ee6b.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 0
I know everyone loves a bargain
But why not buy from your local gun shop?
Use it or lose it

Just bought a Deerhunter mesh vest. Excellent quality with leather down to pockets on the right side. Large rear outside pocket, 2 internal zip pockets, double front and a breast pocket. Elasticated back, adjustable from inside. It is a XXL and that is about a 45" chest. It was only available in blue. £55 delivered. Bought it on line on Saturday, it came today.

I will vote for the Sealand for a good price good quality mesh vest 👍🏼 had mine 5 years now hate to think of the amount of cartridges iv out through its pockets and it’s still in very good shape. Plus you can always get them personalised

Sealand gets my vote as well.

I have a sealand 2 skeet vest and for the money it's fantastic. Mine gets used in all weathers and hasn't shown any sign of any wear or tear. They have internal shoulder pockets and I've fitted mine with a gel shoulder pad (cheap one off eBay, cut down to fit) to reduce felt recoil. They are available in different colours to suit your style/use. My only comment is that they are quite fitted so you might be better with a size up from what would normally fit.

Latest posts

Back