TSK for DT10/11 Question of fit on DT10

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RussP

In the absence of anything pre loved, i was looking at the TSK stock new on the Beretta site that says DT10/11. Yet the action of a DT11 is 3mm wider at the outside cheeks, so I guess this would be flush on a DT11 cheeks and then proud by 1.5mm on each side on a DT10? or is it somewhere in between. does someone have a view or a picture

https://estore.beretta.com/en-gb/pr...-and-dt10-with-classic-grip---sporting-PR0024
if not i will call them and ask. Cheers

so I guess this would be flush on a DT11 cheeks and then proud by 1.5mm on each side on a DT10?

Indeed or near to. As the surfaces are flat it's not difficult to sand them down to flush and then refinish. I don't think many people bother, or just keep them fit for DT11 use with re-sale in mind. I'd want to 'finish' the protruding edge with oil or similar against moisture seeping in, but wouldn't be too bothered from an esthetic point of view. I've seen a few DT 10 (and ASE i think) with stocks made for the wider 11 action and while noticeable, its not an eyesore and you don't see it when shooting.

Thanks I”ll stop worrying. There is a DT11in my future

Congratulations then, you won't regret it. My advice would be to shoot the DT10 for a good long while before you switch, as changing guns too often won't do you much good. As for the TSK, I personally prefer the Ergosign, but there's enough on that in other threads.

Latest posts

Back