Browning Legia "Special wood"

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lh8611

ShootClay Supporter
Hi guys,

I have managed to get hold of a different type of Browning Legia spray called "special wood". As I understand there used to be two different types of legia, red for metal work, and green for wood. Obviously now we have the current version which is universal for wood, metal and plastic. I'm not sure if this is a new product, or if it's some old stock from before, and would be interested if anyone else has come across it.

For comparison I've attached a pic of the current version, plus one the "special wood" version.

Attachments

• IMG_20240109_141237_891.jpg
    IMG_20240109_141237_891.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240109_141222_696.jpg
    IMG_20240109_141222_696.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Where did you buy it from, in the UK?
Its great stuff and I believe Browning haven't sold it for some time so I guess a great find of old stock?

Where did you buy it from, in the UK?
Its great stuff and I believe Browning haven't sold it for some time so I guess a great find of old stock?
I got it in the UK online from uttings. If you look on their website they've also got a listing for the old green legia but that's showing as out of stock/no longer available. I'm wondering if this might be a new version or re -released product?

Did they not combine the red and green Legia into one? I’ve got a red can and clearly states wood and steel for the same spray.

Latest posts

Back