Recent Purchase Picture Thread!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As they were promoting a Business, I presumed that they would be like the key rings, pens and other " Hey Mister, Gizit" freebies. Roughly translated it would probably be "Excuse me, my good Sir, but are those catridges for the general advertising of your Business and as such am I free to help myself " ?

As they were promoting a Business, I presumed that they would be like the key rings, pens and other " Hey Mister, Gizit" freebies. Roughly translated it would probably be "Excuse me, my good Sir, but are those catridges for the general advertising of your Business and as such am I free to help myself " ?
I see sorry understand now. 

AJC Retail Solutions are my employers and sponsor me and my shooting. 

They are branded for advertising purposes. 

The amount of time I spend at shooting grounds they will soon be finished so none spare unfortunately. 

Picked up my new addition to the collection, supplied by Solware ltd! Caesar guerini invictus ascent 30"! Cant wait to shoot it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I've been away this week.

As Richard (LancsLad) says, it's a DT10 trap.  How is it different to the other ones you've seen? 
the others I have seen haven't had the darker bit on the action they have been all the same colour. 

the others I have seen haven't had the darker bit on the action they have been all the same colour. 
I think it's probably that the lower part is shiny whilst the upper bit is more of a satin finish, rather than it being darker and it just looks darker in the photo.  That's the way my DT10 is.

it's relentless isn't it one slip soon becomes 3 

then a new vest because you need a "winter" one, then there's the hats....
I may have already been looking at 'winter' vests.... And maybe light summer pouches! Oh dear! 

Latest posts

Back