Perazzi mx 2000s

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, I wish. I feel about 20 yrs older than I am with all me flippin aches and paines :)

Well you said it ! swapping your pints soon for some Complan.

Placing your walking stick in the rack whilst you take your gun out to shoot.

Start wearing shoes with Velcro.

Saying aaahhh when you sit down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definately do the last one

Have been known to do the second

Would consider the 1st one

But ...... no no no I aint wearing shoes with velcro not never not no how. :)

Well you said it ! swapping your pints soon for some Complan.

Placing your walking stick in the rack whilst you take your gun out to shoot.

Start wearing shoes with Velcro.

Saying aaahhh when you sit down.
Hey...you've been spying on me again! :eek:

This is what the CPSA is looking at allowing as an aid for the Trap diciplines, it is already on the Perazzi and Kreighoff sites

http://www.mobilitysmart.cc/walking-aids-c-43/wheeled-walkers/standard-steel-tri-walker-12837.html

A range of accessories are available and meet ISSF r&r's.

http://www.parentgiving.com/shop/walker-accessories-100/c/

These are hoped to speed up the trap shooting in many countries.

Just sent a patent application away,a walker with a gunslip attached to it.

Just in case Hamilton thought of stealing my action.

Mine does not blow over and has brakes, lights, nifty wee basket to hold empty boxes etc.

This is what the CPSA is looking at allowing as an aid for the Trap diciplines, it is already on the Perazzi and Kreighoff sites

http://www.mobilitysmart.cc/walking-aids-c-43/wheeled-walkers/standard-steel-tri-walker-12837.html

A range of accessories are available and meet ISSF r&r's.

http://www.parentgiving.com/shop/walker-accessories-100/c/

These are hoped to speed up the trap shooting in many countries.

Just sent a patent application away,a walker with a gunslip attached to it.

Just in case Hamilton thought of stealing my action.

Mine does not blow over and has brakes, lights, nifty wee basket to hold empty boxes etc.
Will the wee basket be big enough to hold a few bottles? Or will that be on the options list?

Will the wee basket be big enough to hold a few bottles? Or will that be on the options list?
Sorry not on this model, the Platinum version is made of lightweight Titanium and is mechanised, so has a power socket to add the optional chiller box for a cool drink or sandwiches, it also has smart handles tuned to your grip, so no one can make off with it whilst you are shooting, Garmin gps linked to social care with a drop cord incase you fall away from it. The brake levers are the same easy grip material as used on the Beretta 692 top lever.

Sorry not on this model, the Platinum version is made of lightweight Titanium and is mechanised, so has a power socket to add the optional chiller box for a cool drink or sandwiches, it also has smart handles tuned to your grip, so no one can make off with it whilst you are shooting, Garmin gps linked to social care with a drop cord incase you fall away from it. The brake levers are the same easy grip material as used on the Beretta 692 top lever.
OK I would like to order one! Do you take American Express?

Sorry no, only cash at present as I am in Cyprus.

Also soon they will be available to hire at grounds for those who are temporarily infirm or with an ailment.

Remember they are VAT free

The Clanchief Gun Cart

Where will you shoot off to with yours ?

Sorry no, only cash at present as I am in Cyprus.

Also soon they will be available to hire at grounds for those who are temporarily infirm or with an ailment.

Remember they are VAT free

The Clanchief Gun Cart

Where will you shoot off to with yours ?
OK I will sort it out on pension day!

I'm sure you can, but its number of shells through and how it was maintained that counts more..
Exactly right! I am trying to sell my K-80 on here and all people keep asking is "how old is it?" it was built in 2003 but i bet its tidier and done less than many K-80's that are only a couple years old! Dont be too worried by the age, condition is far more important.

Exactly right! I am trying to sell my K-80 on here and all people keep asking is "how old is it?" it was built in 2003 but i bet its tidier and done less than many K-80's that are only a couple years old! Dont be too worried by the age, condition is far more important.
My old 3800 is 22 years old and has had about 150,000 shells through it, still going strong!

My old 3800 is 22 years old and has had about 150,000 shells through it, still going strong!
This perfectly demonstrates my thoughts. Age means sod all if it has been well cared for.

Selling a modern gun is a bit like selling a car, the older ones are always cheaper, ask any dealer.

If someone is happy paying more for a gun thats fu*ked just because its newer than one that is in tip top condition due to lack of use and care and attention then i guess its their money. Bit pathetic if you ask me though!

If someone is happy paying more for a gun thats fu*ked just because its newer than one that is in tip top condition due to lack of use and care and attention then i guess its their money. Bit pathetic if you ask me though!
Why are you selling the K80?

Back