new gun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beretta Worlds, and the Shootclay cup!

2 squads are waiting for you . :)

The gauntlet has been thrown

:santa:

Hi Ian, hope you did better than I did at DTL with my new to me MX8 trap! Does ok at Sporting though:-/ Might have to set up DTL tomorrow for a private sesh and find out where it shoots:) 

hi max

well depends what you call ok ?

enjoyed my sporting, good set up not that I have much to compare. I should have shot dtl first to learn were this gun shoots.

Well I shot a few lines of DTL but didn't learn anything!  Nice gun by the way! 

cheers, yes compliments the DTeell very nicely

ps

good game gun wasted on me a bit like my good cocker, both deserve much better owners ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ian, hope you did better than I did at DTL with my new to me MX8 trap! Does ok at Sporting though:-/ Might have to set up DTL tomorrow for a private sesh and find out where it shoots:) 
How did it go on the ABT?  

Nice MX8 by the way. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would repay the compliment max but I didn't see your new iron

Ian, both the gun and the cocker are not wasted upon you, we spent a year bringing Eze along as well as your good self , now all you have to do is spend a little time getting used to the new gun and bringing yourself along.

Well I shot a few lines of DTL but didn't learn anything!  Nice gun by the way! 
hi2.gif

How did it go on the ABT?  

Nice MX8 by the way. 
Did ok, got to 9/10 and went to the DTL where the wheels fell of a bit. Didn't quite get to chucking it over the hedge though! I think although it looks hi it shoots quite flat so just need to weigh it up a bit.

Did ok, got to 9/10 and went to the DTL where the wheels fell of a bit. Didn't quite get to chucking it over the hedge though! I think although it looks hi it shoots quite flat so just need to weigh it up a bit.
HI Max got a avatar pic for you to use on here 
Shrek_zpsthbnqudo.jpeg

You look a bit younger there but its ok  :lol:

can you get a rubber recoil pad for Beretta game stock, its different size to my collection of trap pads. I find the fancy wood effect job a little slippy in the shoulder

Latest posts

Back