Top 6 selling O/U new shotguns 2018 (according to Oxford Gun Co)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I think it's brilliant that if you're just in it for fun, the quality of 'starter' guns is so good that you don't necessarily need to get another one!
If someone tells you that you don't "need" another gun just quit talking to that person.  You don't benefit from that sort of negativity.  "Need" is not a necessary component of any gun or guitar purchase.

TabA/SlotB

If someone tells you that you don't "need" another gun just quit talking to that person.  You don't benefit from that sort of negativity.  "Need" is not a necessary component of any gun or guitar purchase.

TabA/SlotB
And watches, don't forget watches 😉

New kid on the block , Kofs  retailing at just over £400 imported by Sportsman Gun Centre , does the job but for how long ?

There is another entry level gun imported by Malmo Gun Company , made in Turkey , the name of which escapes me but it is one hell of a good gun , well made , well finished and shoots very well.

It is my understanding that 'deadly Doug' has indeed suffered from throat cancer so maybe that will help some of you to feel much better about your comments?

New kid on the block , Kofs  retailing at just over £400 imported by Sportsman Gun Centre , does the job but for how long ?

There is another entry level gun imported by Malmo Gun Company , made in Turkey , the name of which escapes me but it is one hell of a good gun , well made , well finished and shoots very well.

It is my understanding that 'deadly Doug' has indeed suffered from throat cancer so maybe that will help some of you to feel much better about your comments?
You might be thinking of the Redolfi EOS which is made in Italy.   I've had a go with one and it was very good.  Well worth a look at. 

My dad died verrrrry slowly of cancer in a hospice over the course of a year, so know how messed up that is, but still makes no bearing on what I said about the video.

I have developed a particularly unattractive midriff in recent times. I have therefore decided not to model underwear. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just googled a review and yes the action block does bear a passing resemblance to early Beretta but copying designs has long been a thing among gun makers, wasn't aware of copyrights, still, I'd be staggered if they're anywhere near as good as a 25 year old real deal. 
I have one and it’s not been very reliable. It’s about to have its 3rd trip to the repair shop. I wish I’d spend more on my first gun and bought  a used but better quality one  

Recently been in the market for a new gun around the £500 mark to replace my Laurona.

Looked at a few different guns, new and used. Looked at ATA, Kofs, Bettinsoli etc.

Ended up buying a 1983 Berretta 685E.

Whilst the stock is a little dinged up and the blueing is thin, the quality of the fit and finish of the components is streets ahead of the offerings from Kofs and ATA. Even after I have spent money on redoing the barrels it will still come up cheaper than a new Turkish import and will likely outlast my shooting days.     

There were older Mirokus in the same bracket that also looked good.

With that quality sitting in the 'budget' price range Kofs etc have a real task ahead.

Latest posts

Back