Top 6 selling O/U new shotguns 2018 (according to Oxford Gun Co)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't have thought that's a speech impediment, sounds similar to when people leave their dentures out 😶  I could be wrong though. 

It’s certainly an age thing. He didn’t used to talk like that. Sorry to offend anybody while trying to be humorous. My point really is that he’s not cut out for positive business promotional videos really.. 

It’s certainly an age thing. He didn’t used to talk like that. Sorry to offend anybody while trying to be humorous. My point really is that he’s not cut out for positive business promotional videos really.. 
My next door neighbours speech / voice is very similar.....................this occured after surgery for throat cancer 

I love the way people jump on others comments when it clearly said ‘tongue in cheek’  😬. The PC police are out in force, stay safe everyone 👮‍♂️

7103076B-C9F0-4134-86C9-505F9A7A7D59.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just googled a review and yes the action block does bear a passing resemblance to early Beretta but copying designs has long been a thing among gun makers, wasn't aware of copyrights, still, I'd be staggered if they're anywhere near as good as a 25 year old real deal. 
AFAIK, the design of the action is actually based on the 686. I had a little look at one at the Midland Game Fair and to be perfectly honest, I was quite impressed with the build and general feel of it. For £500 or so, it's the one to beat.

Obviously it would never be of interest to serious comp shooters, but certainly worth the asking price in my humble. 

I am sure that I have read that they bought the old machinery from Beretta, hence the VERY close resemblance.  I would be interested in seeing one after a few years use/abuse though ! 

I refuse to be sucked into the Doug debate  ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
And that is the big question. The argument at the moment is is it worth a beginner getting a brand new ATA at over half the price of even a second hand 686 when the original will hold its value for resale... whereas no-one knows what will happen with the ATA. People who have them seem to speak well of it though.

i think oxford gun got it  right !!! for first time maybe second time buyers . its a big investment for most of us (well me) to justify guns above say £3000  . i bought a blaser f3 and yes i had a problem that is  still waiting to be fixed . (great gun tho )

This is true   -   but you will............
Hah, my lack of knowledge genuinely wonders what I would actually benefit from it? All talk of adjustable triggers and stuff like that seems like cars nowadays... I can't fix mine when I used to be able to get my spanners out on them back in the day: take chokes... just more stuff to screw with your head! :D If my B525 doesn't bust, not sure what the point of getting summat like a 725 would be apart from cosmetic.

(having said that, I do have about 10 guitars hanging on my walls!! 😂 )

Latest posts

Back