Nad Al Sheba 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nic,I wonder why yours says 'participation is confirmed' and mine says 'please confirm your participation' ?

I pulled some strings - and todays Bing home page is especially for you all going:

http://www.bing.com/?cc=gb

If you click through on a PC/Mac - you can actually 360deg pan around and see the full view of Dubai

bingtoday.png

Tinker bell said:
Oooooops....!!

FITASC FAIL....!!

Bit daft putting the Pan African FSP and Compak on the same dates.....as Dubai.... :laugh:

How daft is that...!! All the world's top shots will be in Dubai

#emptyafricanshoot

#worldchanging

#shooterslikechoices
I can imagine JP and his lads in the meeting......

"this will stuff 'em will put a Fitasc double on to clash with Dubai"

"that will teach them for using our name in vain"

"open the bookings at the same time"

Ooops!

Check your spam/junk folder for the payment confirmation email

I booked the flight with Virgin, not decided on a hotel yet but it's Dubai, they are all very good generally. FITASC are idiots and will lose any fight they pick with Nad al Sheba & Maktoum, be interesting to see what some of the top shots decide to do

Damn, does that mean I have to carry my own bags? Probably a good idea Chubby, would hate to see you miss all those targets with your new shiny MX12  xD

I've uploaded a profile picture and I wanted to change it, it looks like there's no option to change it even though from an email from them there is!

Having spoken to the Shoot office in Dubai they don't want to reopen the dashboard for fear of it crashing.

So email the [email protected] address.

Put your shooter number in the subject box.

I emailed my passport copy and flight details with a picture for my id card.

Bryn12 I'm the same I'd love to be able to go, God I'd love to go and just watch, no Irish shooters good enough to win this so I'll be hoping for a British win enjoy you's lucky sods

Shoot Dashboard accepting amendments so you can change add your flights.
Add your picture for your ID card and add your passport of you haven't already.

Yes, but I do not want burglars to know about my huge gun collection..........................................oops !

He feels quite safe. I've told him he has no worries.

From what I've read on here most can't hit a barn door.

Westley is the only one he likes on here.

I have to go now he is ripping up the pull mag.

Latest posts

Back