Nad Al Sheba 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good god man :)
Come on Ian you know you want to. Sun, sea, sand (not to mention the lobster thermadore) and shooting in 35 degrees in February. What's not to like ?

I 'm sure Mrs IPS would love it. She can keep Emma company as well :)

Well done for entering, it will be a blast, hearing rumours of the course already, get practicing with Fiocchi F3's and good to see over 900 entrants

Come on Ian you know you want to. Sun, sea, sand (not to mention the lobster thermadore) and shooting in 35 degrees in February. What's not to like ?

I 'm sure Mrs IPS would love it. She can keep Emma company as well :)
And get sand in me eell. :)

Sim pairs going away like double rise yes siree but sim thing coming or sideways would have me in a pickle.

Can't wait for your report after the event though.

If anyone gets stuck, I heard that Will is the man to ask. By all accounts he is an 'Expert' at getting out of sticky situations, although I believe that he relies heavily on the assistance of others. Just do not let him near the driving seat of the plane or you are likely to be stuck at Manchester for the start of the Competition.       :sarcastic:

Back