Nad Al Sheba 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't like the colour, a kind of cacky brown.

Just saying.

Well that's an improvement on the brown shabby sheek jobbies in the other pic :)

Tinker thank the Lord you know I am a fashion diva and could never buy anything in a brown box

Sor

Yes an Italian 7.5 is am English 7

To clarify sporting shooters probably think English proper trap shooters think European

OK. Up for this now but seems to be turning into a family holiday.

What's the form. Register first and then book flights, hotels, etc or vice versa?

DT

OK so how do you register without having an arrival time, etc? I won't book flights until I have a guaranteed entry and I can't book an entry until I have booked flights?

Arghhhhhhh!

Just make some fairly likely ones up and then amend them at a later date once you're all confirmed! Sounds like our little chat on Sunday got you hooked!  :good:

Oh DT what have you done :)
Well I was talking to Messers Solomons and Lyons at the weekend and they convinced me it would be a good idea. As far as I can tell its gonna be simo trap targets anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly...if you turn the traps 90 degrees, stick them 70 yards away and 40 yards up a tower  :spiteful:

Latest posts

Back