Muller Chokes - are they as good as they claim to be?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 rounds of skeet tonight with the U0s fitted  :biggrin:
So come on Bryn! To quote the original question "are they as good as they claim to be"?

In other words, how did you get on?   :biggrin:

If he hasn't scored 74plus... I shall be shocked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not keeping score but consistently just over 20 in tricky, deteriorating conditions that brought everyone down to my level, probably averaged @21 but the clays were all over place, high house was either up in the air and one nose-dived just after the middle peg, low house either ballooned and stalled or ducked under the wind. I gave the lad a hand to set the traps about 5.30 but by 6.30 it was a different ball game.

Lovely breaks - more dust and less chips than I expected with more open chokes so I guess as far as a more even pattern goes its on the button, used the last of the remington 9s and went onto mirage T2 8s, seemed to be breaking them just as effectively in fact I just poured them into my pocket and used what came to hand  :crazy:

The real test will be how I do in the comp on Sunday, if I can improve on last weekend I'll be happy.

In defence of the chokes I got my first OU 12th April took it to get fitted on 22nd May and bought the 28" and had my first taste of skeet the same day. Had a Skeet lesson beginning of June when I collected the 30" and dropped off the 28" and got it back 20th June. Think that's 6 or 7 weeks since I first tried skeet.

Exploring aftermarket chokes for my gun after pattern testing with standard Browning Midas Inv+ chokes. Considering Muller Chokes – intrigued by their claims. Seeking genuine experiences from users, not just hearsay. EdSolomons would appreciate your insights on their performance and your custom specs.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back