Muller Chokes - are they as good as they claim to be?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUH!!! Thanks, my brain must've been even more fried than I thought last night. Chokes ordered on the advice/instruction of the ref/trapper yesterday who reckoned I'd have got at least 3 more clays with the right chokes.

Chokes ordered on the advice/instruction of the ref/trapper yesterday who reckoned I'd have got at least 3 more clays with the right chokes.

Sounds legit!

DUH!!! Thanks, my brain must've been even more fried than I thought last night. Chokes ordered on the advice/instruction of the ref/trapper yesterday who reckoned I'd have got at least 3 more clays with the right chokes.
It's very important to rely upon the pattern being the right size, rather than worry about shooting accurately..

Ahem..

Oh right :)

Nah its pretty much what I'd been thinking just gave me the impetus to get on with it and the guys knows his stuff.

I've been missing skeet among some of Scotland's best this weekend, making them look even better and a lot of the help I received after the comp yesterday has already made a difference today in spite of my brain going completely AWOL on round 3.

Chokes ordered on the advice/instruction of the ref/trapper yesterday who reckoned I'd have got at least 3 more clays with the right chokes.

Sounds legit!
On a more serious note Bryn just knowing in your mind that you have the right equipment will give you those 3 extra clays having absolute confidence in the combination of gun,cartridge and choke is half the battle won. p.s Mullers are great chokes. :nyam:

On a more serious note Bryn just knowing in your mind that you have the right equipment will give you those 3 extra clays having absolute confidence in the combination of gun,cartridge and choke is half the battle won. p.s Mullers are great chokes. :nyam:
You are right Shaun.. Probably.. But it's a battle between knowing the right kit is there and gaining confidence versus having something else to worry about and even blame. Different heads will react differently to this one.. Like the 'don't look at your scorecard until the end' argument. Personally, I thrive from counting losses and acting against further damage.

It is my opinion that Muller chokes are not as good as they claim to be.

It is my opinion that they are better than that.

Unfortunately they don't make them for my gun.

It is my opinion that Muller chokes are not as good as they claim to be.

It is my opinion that they are better than that.

Unfortunately they don't make them for my gun.
Agree I have a pair of cylinder flush trulocks that came with one of the guns and I'd rather put the nominally tighter Muller U1s in, the extra clays thing doesn't really bother me as I'm rapidly improving anyway apart from a complete mindfart on round 3 this afternoon, its the extra confidence of knowing I have a slight margin when I change from the U1s in practice (or even U2s at some time in the future)  to U0 in comps. So I'll be sending even more of my hard earned to NickyT at some point in the future.

Latest posts

Back