Locking Threads

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see said blind bill to his deaf wife when the dead horse kicked him.

I will always remember the advise my wife gave to me a couple of years ago "never look at a gift horse when it's in your house" ..... Wise words indeed. I have never let her forget that.

I can see said the blind man! Your a lier said the dummy! Then the man with no legs kicked them both in the arse and ran away......

I looked at this as i thought it was an engineering thread about methods for releasing a stuck thread! You have my interest peaked now, which thread had a slanging match,? I could do with learning some new nasty words....

Have read the whole thing again and there are two things that i conclude.

1. I have no idea how all the arguing and falling out started

2. It reads like a 1970s radio 4 comedy

3. Yes there is a three, its all very funny but i still think its in the wrong section :)

Blimey Nicola - at 8:15 in the morning xD
Just come back from Germany and it was on the wall of the ladies loos in the airport (along with a machine selling vibrating ones) I should have taken a picture.

I do not chew gum so I did not buy any.

Just come back from Germany and it was on the wall of the ladies loos in the airport (along with a machine selling vibrating ones) I should have taken a picture.

I do not chew gum so I did not buy any.
Vibrating Greeks? Kinnell...... :blink:

A cat falls in a bucket of water, & the chicken laughs.

Moral of this story...

a wet pussy equals a happy cock..!

Sent from my iFone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back