Off topic threads

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

We now have at least 2 threads that have gone way off topic and thus far no interference from the forum CID or any members.

This alone is proof that a certain Scottish chap has indeed activated the ignore ips - les - nic button.

Just jolly well saying :)

We now have at least 2 threads that have gone way off topic and thus far no interference from the forum CID or any members.

This alone is proof that a certain Scottish chap has indeed activated the ignore ips - les - nic button.

You can't beat a good bit of thread drift, the stuff of life!!!! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha :)

Very very good point and a somewhat profound observation if I may say so :)

We now have at least 2 threads that have gone way off topic and thus far no interference from the forum CID or any members.

Ah hahahahahahahahahaha......just saying..!!

post-17-0-19627600-1375875595.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
.....true story...

post-17-0-54754700-1375875889.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
Les

Don't fancy yours much mate

just saying :)

PS

I love Nic's "just saying" I cant stop using it....

Just saying

the off thread is an interesting concept given that the thread is on thread, since  the subject matter is titled off thread, to be truly off thread it would have to be titled on thread and then go off thread at the first opportunity, perhaps then discussing the actual act of achieving off thread although the passage from on thread to off thread can be quite subtle sometimes. Unlike my grandad used to be with his comments on women he fancied they were far from subtle !! which just demonstrates how quickly one can go off thread.

Just saying (bloody woman!)

True story (Bloody Woman!)

the off thread is an interesting concept given that the thread is on thread, since  the subject matter is titled off thread, to be truly off thread it would have to be titled on thread and then go off thread at the first opportunity, perhaps then discussing the actual act of achieving off thread although the passage from on thread to off thread can be quite subtle sometimes. Unlike my grandad used to be with his comments on women he fancied they were far from subtle !! which just demonstrates how quickly one can go off thread.

Just saying (bloody woman!)

True story (Bloody Woman!)
My head hurts!! :spiteful: :spiteful:

Surely to get the off topic thread off topic, all you need to do is talk about clay shooting, not that I am going to start.

Surely to get the off topic thread off topic, all you need to do is talk about clay shooting, not that I am going to start.
thats clearly absurd !! if you wanted to do that then surely you would start a forum specifically for clay shooting enthusiasts??

Back