Locking Threads

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like to ignore any person or any thread, because I have found that even the most mundane threads can turn out to be truly hilarious at times. The same with the people, some people who normally seem to come over as very serious, will now and again throw in a real gem of a comment. It's that kind of variety that makes the forum so enjoyable as far as I'm concerned and I hate to see people leave, I find that very sad indeed! :(

Actually when I saw this thread, before I clicked on it, I thought it would be a thread about thread locking compouds or something! You know, the stuff that stops bolts from coming undone! :.:

Loctite_Threadlocker_Red.jpg

Yes Tobi!!!! That's the stuff mate! Now then.....is that one better than brand "XJY"?? Or is brand "lock ya bolt" better? :.:

I find its easier and cheaper to just add some water and heat then just let the buggers rust :.: :.:

I have no idea! All multi-choke guns should use it in the end of the barrels though

I find its easier and cheaper to just add some water and heat then just let the buggers rust :.: :.:
What brilliant idea Fuz! You should market the idea, you could make fortune mate! :.:

If it had been in the club house maybe a lot of what was said wouldn't have been, we all know people 'hide' behind keyboards?
Aye, it's a well known Web phenomenon - it's called 'playing the game with all the bravery of being out of range'. Ironic, seeing as this is a shooting forum ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
also works on chokes that shoot loose, just to keep it shooting related ;) :.:

FOOBPMSL

(Fell out of bed pissing myself laughing)

I am not back I just ran out of 'likes' for the day!!!!!!.

Funniest bloody thread i have ever read anywhere on a forum.

Half do not know that the others are making jokes.

FOOBPMSL

(Fell out of bed pissing myself laughing)

I am not back I just ran out of 'likes' for the day!!!!!!.

Funniest bloody thread i have ever read anywhere on a forum.

Half do not know that the others are making jokes.
Yeah!!!! Good innit? !!!! :.:

I dont have a multi choke so I dont really need thread lock, anyway ahould this post not be in the DIY section ?

I hate it when folk post in the wrong section and if it happens again I WILL use my ignore button ........... you have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back