Off topic threads

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is this as well..... It is a CD writer thingy....

Amazing what you find when you are having an office clear out....

FREE to good home... PM me.

post-17-0-31518700-1375970829.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 0
Is this off topic enough or have we finished here?

there are dark forces at work here, we are not there yet, chocolate seems to be the overriding topic of conversation and a few of the contributors are receiving medical attention on a permanaent basis ?? the infinite number of threads that can be posted on this thread of all threads is mind boggling

,There is someone going by the name of Gene who obviously reads a lot and posts on here what he has read recently which is disturbing cos he keeps misqouting words that were written hundreds of years ago!! and not really relevant to the topic of this thread which is off topic threads, he clearly doesnt get that he has to be on topic, in order to be off topic on this htread OR he is a very very clever chap ???

I still cant find my Meds or comfort blanket

PS I notice that Thrutch Cassidy and the YoungOnce Kid are nowhere to be seen after setting this thread going !
My minders have decided that my interweb usage should be restricted and closely monitored. I am now only allowed on the computermebob for ten minutes a day and only after I have received my medication.

Back