ips tries to shoot esp

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I give clays those kinds of leads I'd be in front by at least 2 feet  :D :blink: , genuinely surprised he hit some of those, especially the close ones. The only time I see big gaps is on very rangy crossers and monster battues. 
You do tend to push on as you shoot, almost a flick. I get out in front, slow up and often shoot to a diminishing gap. We will see a big difference I reckon.

you do know that all this is confusing me don't you ?

If I give clays those kinds of leads I'd be in front by at least 2 feet  :D :blink: , genuinely surprised he hit some of those, especially the close ones. The only time I see big gaps is on very rangy crossers and monster battues. 
Same as you I'd be well in front, but i think the video is ok to show lead but the crosshairs are not in the position of the kill? this image for starters tells me this 

Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 19.35.59.png

my woman sees it for exactly what it is.

shorter than is usual and not always pointed in the right direction but she knows I enjoy to use it so allows me to handle it whenever I like as Long as its in the privacy of my gun room as she doesn't like the smell she is also concerned that I may have her eye out when waving it about.

its my 28" game gun to which I refer

I wish I could shoot swing through. Never having to measure lead again just shoot when it feels right. It must be so easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
All depends on the target as to what I shoot, but mostly due to being blind as a bat I have to shoot swing through so that my eyes can see the target and work it out

Shot a round with paul120 14x30 shot with Mr grumpy I mean balltrap 16x30

really enjoyed it but I am totally pants at any sideways jobs I have no idea about lead and shooting fresh air is alien on the good side I am ok at driven and going away and wabbits.

some things I noted....

sporting is chuffing hard

sporters are friendly

I am rubbish but can only improve

I don't think Sian will need to duff me up
How can you call anyone grumpy......Mr Meldrew

Ips this may interest you.

only just had chance to watch this. Excellent vid very well explained I thought. Very helpful Sian many thanks.

Ian.........look I'm in shock here!!!  You of all people getting involved in all this lead stuff!!   :lol:

Ian.........look I'm in shock here!!!  You of all people getting involved in all this lead stuff!!   :lol:
Alas, I believe he is lost to us Les my friend  :(

We shall mourn his passing and remember the good times.

DT

Latest posts

Back