hull superfast

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just on the subject of cartridge 'cleanliness', I'm current using Clever T2s and I am genuinely staggered by how clean they are.

I don't know if it's the wad, the wad material, the wad tightness or whatever, but after 100 shots literally all I have to do is spray a bit of napier down the barrels and push it through with folded up kitchen towel - the bores are like mirrors, no marking whatsoever.

Sorry, I know it's a thread about Hull and I'm not pushing the Clevers but I'm just so amazed at how different they are to the other brands I've tried in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird as I haven't found any fiocchi or indeed super fast dirty at all. We're they fibre you tried westley. ?
Me neither have been shooting Fiocchi Fblacks and super fast beforehand both clean!! but shot a box of Pro ones this sunday Wow very nice indeed very smooth and fast too reasonably priced at £216/1000 makes me feel rather guilty towards my trusty Fiocchi's  :fie:  not sure i am worthy of them yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be nearly twenty years since I shot pro one. Not cheap these days are they. I find it difficult to justify anything over two hundred per k

You and me both Ian although once in a blue moon i do treat myself only to suffer a cold sweat afterwards and cry myself to sleep for days on end hence another month or so with Fblacks looking forward to trying these in 24g.

Me neither have been shooting Fiocchi Fblacks and super fast beforehand both clean!! but shot a box of Pro ones this sunday Wow very nice indeed very smooth and fast too reasonably priced at £216/1000 makes me feel rather guilty towards my trusty Fiocchi's  :fie:  not sure i am worthy of them yet...
If you like Pro Ones, I always found Clever T2 to be very similar in all respects, except a lot cheaper!

Recently been shooting Fblack 24g, superfast, hull intercomp 24g, all good, best breaks express power blue 8's ! Fab breaks! Eley Olympic blues I didn't like bought 750 sold 675 at a loss!

IMHO they are. Just over priced to most of us.
What with a recent bill i picked up i would agree  Pro Ones work out around 40pence a box (25) more then Fblacks obviously £1.60 per 100 bird not an awful amount in the scheme of things but i guess it all adds up, My advice Will would be trade the Chelsea tractor in for a Prius and Pro ones will be yours! :spiteful:

What with a recent bill i picked up i would agree  Pro Ones work out around 40pence a box (25) more then Fblacks obviously £1.60 per 100 bird not an awful amount in the scheme of things but i guess it all adds up, My advice Will would be trade the Chelsea tractor in for a Prius and Pro ones will be yours! :spiteful:
Chuffed to bits with my Rios which retail at about £162.

And if anybody wants my excellent Chelsea Tractor it is available in December!

Chuffed to bits with my Rios which retail at about £162.

And if anybody wants my excellent Chelsea Tractor it is available in December!
It was Banger who put me on to the Rios last year. He just clocked 22 on the RBSS mental tower thing with them!

Will my old massey could do with a friend what you got tractor wise.

Where do u get them from will
Rios? They are in stock at just cartridges. EJC don't stock them but get them in for me special order, to accompany their CCI clay delivery. I assume they would get anybody an order in if asked, but it needs to be with clays to avoid a delivery charge. Call Adam Davies on 01494 883227 to see.

Back