How has everyone got on today? 15th Sept

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really badly on Saturday, couldn't hit a thing, I was a bit annoyed with myself, cased the gun and went to throw it into to boot.... I missed!! :haha:

Shot my 1st 100 reg ESP at Hepworth Hall yesterday, essex and Hertfordshire championship. 73/100 so pretty happy with that. Would of got me 2nd in C if I was classified! :-(. Some great targets provided from John Dyson in tricky conditions. I was the very last entry of the day so bore the brunt of some gusty stands! Got the bug now, can't wait to enter he next. :)
Same gun and same cartridges as me...we must have been separated at birth...

Great score for your first shoot....well jell....

Really badly on Saturday, couldn't hit a thing, I was a bit annoyed with myself, cased the gun and went to throw it into to boot.... I missed!! :haha:
Made me laugh...sure you will do better next time...

Shot my 1st 100 reg ESP at Hepworth Hall yesterday, essex and Hertfordshire championship. 73/100 so pretty happy with that. Would of got me 2nd in C if I was classified! :-(. Some great targets provided from John Dyson in tricky conditions. I was the very last entry of the day so bore the brunt of some gusty stands! Got the bug now, can't wait to enter he next. :)
Top effort first time out, that 73 though would if maintained put you in B and not too far short of A class, phew

Really tricky stand 4 as I remember, a long crosser with a sim rabbit, rabbit had to be taken first which left a horrible Digweed crosser, I was on my last pair and straight'n the stand to that point, then I only went and screwed it up, I hit one of them :crazy:

Trip to Windrush this morning with tiptop, Sleepyhollow and wez (hope I got your name right) had a good shoot round the sun even came out to play! Ended up with 75 happy with that! Also had a quick warm up on the WGC first.

Met Jasper at Carls charity shoot after! Good to put a face to the name!

Back