Gun reviews on youtube

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were right first time. The ejectors are cocked on opening, there's very little resistance when closing a Blaser. There's also an ejector actuator pin that comes through the breech face at the same time as the firing ping (both hit by the inline hammer) this engages the ejector so it only ejects the discharged barrel. 

You were right first time. The ejectors are cocked on opening, there's very little resistance when closing a Blaser. There's also an ejector actuator pin that comes through the breech face at the same time as the firing ping (both hit by the inline hammer) this engages the ejector so it only ejects the discharged barrel. 
Watching it back I have no idea why I miscorrected myself 🤦‍♂️

One thing I like about lloyd's reviews is he goes over the gun/products in some detail not spending half the video shooting which is pretty irrelevant to most watching, couple of shots and back to the gun 👍
You would be surprised how often I get comments to the effect that I spend too much time on screen and should show more shooting. *shrug* I make the content that makes sense to me, glad you like it.

Thanks man :)

One thing I like about lloyd's reviews is he goes over the gun/products in some detail not spending half the video shooting which is pretty irrelevant to most watching, couple of shots and back to the gun 👍
This. 100% this.

Gotta say i love the reviews. They seem honest and factual, and that's what we all look for in a review. Far too many on the tube end up losing their objectivity (and subsequently their credibility) when they are `snapped up` by the companies that provide the goods.

Keep 'em coming Lloyd.

atb

Bob

Beretta Ultra Leggero

Cheers Bob. It’s tough to strike a balance, making really good quality content is bloody expensive and time consuming. YouTube revenue when you make firearms related content is a pittance, so when a manufacturer offers incentives, I can imagine it’s hard to say no. You would shudder if I totted up what the channel has cost me over the last 5 years vs what it’s made back. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your reviews, Lloyd. It seems that the Zoli One is UK exclusive? Has a lot in common with the GC Expert

which is sold in Germany (and other countries around).

Maybe it´s the same gun?

I like your reviews, Lloyd. It seems that the Zoli One is UK exclusive? Has a lot in common with the GC Expert

which is sold in Germany (and other countries around).

Maybe it´s the same gun?
Do you have a link to the gun you are referring to?

Last year I bought a "new old stock" Webley & Scott 1790 , made in 2007 and had been advertised for sale from then, fantastic gun and made by Zoli ( Kronos )

Back