Froglube

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishgunner

Anyone try this stuff came across it on some other forums don't know anyone that's even heard of it never mind uses it

Anyone try this stuff came across it on some other forums don't know anyone that's even heard of it never mind uses it
@Jimmy B uses it. Says it's expensive and effective. He used to work with firearms so is reasonably placed to give a recommendation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sponsored by Froglube through Xperttactical.co.uk  -- froglube is by far the best CLP I've ever used and I'd still use it even IF I wasn't sponsored with it, it lasts a very long time as it doesn't take much to do the job after the first few times, there is a clear solvent in the range and I've never seen any product that is actually better than what it says on the tin !   all you need to get your gun cleaned and protected for about 3 years is a bottle of solvent and an 8oz bottle of Froglube CPL you don;t need another product to clean your guns it's soo good.  

Fabulous stuff (despite the name) I use it on my shotguns and rifles

Might have to order some see if it as good as they say, if not I can put it on the self with the rest of the gimmicks bit of a tackle tart me

Is the paste or liquid better? Sure I read somewhere the paste was for protection rather than lube?

the way I understand it it is the same product with the difference being how it's applied, I have all the Froglube product range and I see no difference in the way either preforms, the gel is so very handy for choke threads etc, I use the paste with a small 10mm paint brush to apply and every now and then I add a little heat with a hair dryer to get the FL into the metal's pours 

It's about time a Chemist joined Myth Busters?

All these products can't be that good ?

Allegedly Froglube was 'invented ' by a former member of American Navy Seals ?

So Froglube  must consist of Blanko, Acetone and Bull Manure ???? 

Salop chill out.....Ian is a junior and is answering the question very well.

MX8 well done with your post.

Folks before Salop starts again....there is nothing wrong with being sponsored by anything.

People get sponsored because they already use the product and are happy with it.....and speak about it because they want to share how good it is.

Froglube is great stuff.

I also like Clenzoil. (The foam gets in all bits....plus it accommodates my childish side as it foams all over everything).

Both of these I would say are equal and give far superior cleans and protection than anything else on the market. ..... IMHO.

True story...!

I am doing a test report on a few of these miracle CLP products. I have not had a sample of the frog gut stuff. If someone can send me a sample, I will include it in my review of CLP products on the market.

Henry

Hi Henry,

if it's Froglube you want  pm me your details and I'll send you some samples 

Ian 

Last edited by a moderator:
MX8 sent you a PM. 7 on test right now and one big failure in the corrosion test!

Henry

MX8 sent you a PM. 7 on test right now and one big failure in the corrosion test!

Henry
What is the corrosion test....which one failed and how did it fail Henry?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back