free speech

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes but now we have no idea who you were !
Aha!! It might not be his REAL name! OK maybe we should all have photo id's done, perhaps with a CRB check, that should make life easy enough !! Pmsl.

Aha!! It might not be his REAL name! OK maybe we should all have photo id's done, perhaps with a CRB check, that should make life easy enough !! Pmsl.
. Photos now that would scare most off!!! It would be like a crime watch line up!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rogues gallery, just saying.

a right mottley looking crew

Some of us already have our mug shots in the gallery section.
I dont mind people knowing what I look like I just dont want them to know my name.

shaun will understand :)

Everyone is now looking through the gallery. Yes ?

I dont mind people knowing what I look like I just dont want them to know my name.

shaun will understand :)
I don't want people to know what I look like.

That's why I don't expose myself in public very often???

And with a name like Smith you can be anybody and nobody at the same time. In fact I was once two people at the same time (in another life but that's another story).

Sometimes I talk a load of c**p don't I??   :haha:

I thought that was you as depicted on profile pic, bit like the talking dog on family guy. You mean your jot actually a dog ?

I thought that was you as depicted on profile pic, bit like the talking dog on family guy. You mean your jot actually a dog ?
It is true to say that I have been described as a "dog" before, but in real life I do have a little less facial hair than my profile picture suggests.  :biggrin:

I did have hair round my ears like that in the 70's though!

post-1726-0-78860500-1390425776.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
Ian, whats this all about? Just in from the office and there is this heavy forum topic! Forum chat is 50% opinion, 30% misunderstood humour, 10% utter bullsh*te and 25% disillusional self importance...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back