Fiocchi F3

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have shot the Fblues Fblacks for a few years as nice price locally (£155 & £165 respectively) mainly stuck with the blacks. Mixed 1000 F3 Reds last order and just haven't shot as well with them. I don't suffer from recoil (have never found any she'll thumps that others say do). Perhaps all in the head but I'll be sticking to blacks.

Wow Simster............where are you buying your black 'n' blues?

I know prices vary a little around the country but that's £25 a 1000 less than Just Cartridges!

Do you know what your supplier is charging for F3 Reds and F3 Pistons?

Hi Simbo, apologies I must have had a brain fart and put out of date prices, I called them this morning to confirm current prices which are as follows: (still a bit less than Just Cartridges)

All 28gr Plastic wad and per 1000.

TT / Top One    £145, FBlu   £166, FBlack £175, F3 Red £180 although they said they don't have many F3's because they haven't sold that well.

The seller is Jimmy Ling of Hoxne, Near Diss in Suffolk, he's a retired gun dealer / gun shop owner, sold his business some years back but the new guys struggled to shift the Fiocchi range. So they asked him to take them back so that is all he sells now.  As he had a large customer base before and always was the cheapest around I guess he still shifts enough to make it worth his while.  Best bit is, you can call him up and if he's going to the same local shoot as you he'll bring you a few thousand foc. (That's the delivery free  not the shells unfortunately!)

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
My dislike of Fiocchi continues.. I just patterned one of those red F3 7.5s. It doesn't even make a round shape! I'm struggling to award it a measurement at 15 yards because it looks like a blob rather than a circle. Yuk.

My dislike of Fiocchi continues.. I just patterned one of those red F3 7.5s. It doesn't even make a round shape! I'm struggling to award it a measurement at 15 yards because it looks like a blob rather than a circle. Yuk.
But! But! But!............ I've heard it from a very reliable authority that Perazzi and Fiocchi are a match made in heaven?

My head is in a spin now.   (Just sayin')  :wink:

hmmmmm...sounds like wobbly barrel syndrome to me!.......

My gun shoots perfectly spherical patterns with no flyers......ever!

8-D

Hi Simbo, apologies I must have had a brain fart and put out of date prices, I called them this morning to confirm current prices which are as follows: (still a bit less than Just Cartridges)

All 28gr Plastic wad and per 1000.

TT / Top One    £145, FBlu   £166, FBlack £175, F3 Red £180 although they said they don't have many F3's because they haven't sold that well.

The seller is Jimmy Ling of Hoxne, Near Diss in Suffolk, he's a retired gun dealer / gun shop owner, sold his business some years back but the new guys struggled to shift the Fiocchi range. So they asked him to take them back so that is all he sells now.  As he had a large customer base before and always was the cheapest around I guess he still shifts enough to make it worth his while.  Best bit is, you can call him up and if he's going to the same local shoot as you he'll bring you a few thousand foc. (That's the delivery free  not the shells unfortunately!)

Cheers
that's £10 cheaper for fblacks than up North with me.  Happy days for you

Just shot the Sportrap  at Southdown using F3 red 7.5 , didn't have a problem with them  at all , very hard hitting didn't notice excessive recoil .

Going to  carrying on using them, good shell for under £200 a thousand

Well I have now settled on the shells I will use going forwards.  I am more than convinced of the Blue F3's credentials and will use them for the majority of targets.  I have ordered 7000 Blue F3's 8.5 (UK 8 shot) and 3000 Official Traps 7.5's (UK 7's).  I get excellent patterns from my Mk38 trap, and the breaks are very convincing.  I get a nice even pattern and clays are broken with aplomb.  I shot the FITASC with them and 2 x 3/4 chokes and dusted a lot of clays.  Very satisfying.  84/120 at my first FITASC was very pleasing for me.  I have shot my local club Barby with these shells and 2 x 3/4 chokes.  I dusted 28 of my 29 kills with one chippy break.  That 29/30 got me joint first and I did the same last weekend.  The Blue F3's give me confidence and those 8's kill a long way out.........surprisingly so.  I still change to 7's for long edgy birds and rabbits, but those 2 above are my go to shells.  I have shot them in every choke combination, and the 8's break everything I need them to.  

My head is now very clear on what shells to use...........and that has to be 20% of it all!  :smile:

Great post Geordieboy.............feel that I could have written it myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simbo ,

You now need a velcro patched badge to go over the F3 for when you miss        F***  Me

Back