EJ Churchill 2.1.14

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For goodness sake, is this still going on? Let a certain poster have the last say Steve, no ones taking any notice anymore surely???

For goodness sake, is this still going on? Let a certain poster have the last say Steve, no ones taking any notice anymore surely???
What last say ??...and which certain poster....?

The one who enjoyed the shoot ....like me.....

Or the ones who didn't...?

Or ones who were not even there shooting the shoot..?

......just asking

There is no last say on the forum banji.....only peoples opinions of their own experience.

For me ....it is happy ones when i shoot.....I like pulling the trigger........I don't like moans and groans though.....true story..!

World peace !!

You don't like moans and groans ,, Cpsa board

Just a thought !!!!!!!
I do not like their moans and groans either.

Not sure why you are getting personal about all this.

Thought we were talking about good shoots?

I don't see the problem. I said I liked your shoots and also that I liked the EJC shoot. This is my opinion.

Plus not sure why you answered because I did not refer to you as moaning or groaning.

:kiss:

IMHO Tinkerbell should rename herself Contrary Mary.

Just saying!!!

I have just made a decision in the bath I am leaving this forum alone now for a while
Good decision Steve laptops and bath just don't mix especially if still plugged in but seriously think you have got yourself wound up over nothing personal so enjoy your bath and unwind not worth falling out over a storm in a teacup. :fie:

IMHO Tinkerbell should rename herself Contrary Mary.

Just saying!!!

It is normal to introduce yourself on a forum......before you wade in with 'interesting' comments :wink:

Ooooooh dear

Apologies for not 'introducing' myself - i'm not used to how these forums work, I tend to do my communicating face to face.  I see that you have viewed my profile so you know my name, is there anything else other than that you need to know? 

I felt compelled to comment as I did for the following reasons.   I have viewed several discussions on this site.  Most very informative and plenty of fluffy rabbits!  However, I find the comments of a couple of posters on here rude, arrogant and on occasions to the point of bullying.   It seems ok to be damn right rude if you finish it with a winky smiley face and a 'IMHO'? 

If you ask a question already knowing the answer, or don't actually want people to reply with an opinion,  don't ask the question in the first place!!  Just an idea?! 

99.9% of people on here seems really terrific people, we all share a common love of this sport.  Such a shame about the last handful.

Apologies for not 'introducing' myself - i'm not used to how these forums work, I tend to do my communicating face to face.  I see that you have viewed my profile so you know my name, is there anything else other than that you need to know? 

I felt compelled to comment as I did for the following reasons.   I have viewed several discussions on this site.  Most very informative and plenty of fluffy rabbits!  However, I find the comments of a couple of posters on here rude, arrogant and on occasions to the point of bullying.   It seems ok to be damn right rude if you finish it with a winky smiley face and a 'IMHO'? 

If you ask a question already knowing the answer, or don't actually want people to reply with an opinion,  don't ask the question in the first place!!  Just an idea?! 

99.9% of people on here seems really terrific people, we all share a common love of this sport.  Such a shame about the last handful.
Not sure who you are talking to here...but as you addressed you first post to me...can i point out that i have said in this thread that i found the EJC shoot to be a very enjoyable shoot.....so no b anter there...just honesty.

They are an honourable company and i hope they continue to put on registered shoots.

Hope that is clear enough.

Banjoboy you state that your not used to how these forums work and prefer to com face to face! could be problematic due to the geographical spread of users here also you felt compelled to comment about what you considered rudeness and arrogance yet quickly added yourself to that very description :spiteful:   have a winky smiley face but may I suggest you learn the ropes and also peoples personalities before you stick the boot in like some clueless  yobbo Tinker bell has forgotten more then you will ever know about this sport so have a little respect and enjoy the forum. :prankster:   Happy new year.   

Banjoboy you state that your not used to how these forums work and prefer to com face to face! could be problematic due to the geographical spread of users here also you felt compelled to comment about what you considered rudeness and arrogance yet quickly added yourself to that very description :spiteful:   have a winky smiley face but may I suggest you learn the ropes and also peoples personalities before you stick the boot in like some clueless  yobbo Tinker bell has forgotten more then you will ever know about this sport so have a little respect and enjoy the forum. :prankster:   Happy new year. 
Yes agreed, I do need to learn the ropes on here.  At 50 years old i'm still in training!

As for learning peoples personalities, in 40 odd years of this game I know a fair few of them - and as I said I prefer to communicate face to face with them around the country at various shoots! 

My point here is people are entitled to their views whether they have shot for a matter of months of years without having their character or business morality questioned. 

A very Happy New Year to you too!

No one has questioned anyone's business or character. Suggest you might want to read the posts again.

No one has questioned anyone's business or character. Suggest you might want to read the posts again.
Last word you'll get from me tonight before I join the real world again....

Post 154 yesterday - I interpret that as questioning someones business character.

And I've been likened to a 'clueless yobbo'.   Feel that may be questioning my character too?  That one made me laugh to be fair though!!

So goodnight all, sweet dreams!

154 is mine. Nothing controversial ......just the truth.

IMHO it is better to support all shooting grounds.

I do not know why you choose not to understand my posts.

All I have said is that there is nothing wrong with people enjoying an easy shoot or a hard shoot....we all just want to enjoy our shooting.

We should be glad grounds put the shoots on......not criticise them.

The enjoyment is personal to each person but no reason to complain about any ground trying to give us 'all' enjoyment.

Don't know how to say it any clearer than that.

Last edited:
... I suggest you learn the ropes and also peoples personalities before you stick the boot in like some clueless yobbo Tinker bell has forgotten more then you will ever know about this sport so have a little respect and enjoy the forum.
Charming reply!!!

Back