EJ Churchill CPSA reg ESP April 6th

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't go there!!!  Phil has said for years that I will end up with one!!  But I must admit that when I shot his at those targets the penny did finally drop. I love my gun, fits well etc BUT being a trap gun I simply can't move it that quickly when I really have to. 
Doesn't have to be a Perazzi.  I'm biased as it's what I shoot, but the K80 Parcours is really well balanced and I have no trouble getting it moving for fast targets.  Blaser worth a look as well.

We definitely need to set up that autumn ladies gun swopping event (when Sian finishes all her competition shooting).

Doesn't have to be a Perazzi.  I'm biased as it's what I shoot, but the K80 Parcours is really well balanced and I have no trouble getting it moving for fast targets.  Blaser worth a look as well.

We definitely need to set up that autumn ladies gun swopping event (when Sian finishes all her competition shooting).
Sounds great fun. Shame I am not allowed out for the next three years  :cry: :cry:

Don't go there!!!  Phil has said for years that I will end up with one!!  But I must admit that when I shot his at those targets the penny did finally drop. I love my gun, fits well etc BUT being a trap gun I simply can't move it that quickly when I really have to. 
I bought my Blaser F3 because it was like a Perazzi to use, but with lighter barrels. Try one, or even an F16 if you are up for good value compared to Perazzi. 

Ah glad, it wasn't just me with the grouse bird. I returned there last week and shot a few with Mark, and unfortunately only the left->right was left and I managed to get it.. However I'm not terribly 'tall' myself either, and I suspect these birds were a lot tougher for the <6ft tall people. Let alone ~5+ ones. Perhaps that some things that should be mentioned to Churchill tho; as much as you can't make every bird fully 'accessible' the grouse wall + grass + low bird seems to be one that could have been a bit better. Altho, I know Adam is involved, so I would have thought that would have been picked as an issue...

Just finding excuses for myself, of course ;-)

Latest posts

Back