EJ Churchill 2.1.14

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charming reply!!! Nicola's knight in shining armour...good boy 'Pike'
Ha Ha!! been waiting for that Darkside your so predictable it beggars belief   but in all honesty the guy has come to the forum with no introduction  made two posts both being derogatory you and I know that's not how it works Tinker bell is more then capable of looking after herself :wild:  so lets keep 2014 constructive. :biggrin:

...but in all honesty the guy has come to the forum with no introduction made two posts both being derogatory you and I know that's not how it works Tinker bell is more then capable of looking after herself :
Nicola likes to play games, not everyone wants to play, you know she's "more than capable of looking after herself" yet you are compelled to go on the attack to defend her...Sir Shaun of Miroukoland

Nicola likes to play games, not everyone wants to play, you know she's "more than capable of looking after herself" yet you are compelled to go on the attack to defend her...Sir Shaun of Miroukoland

Remember Shaun,
You obviously have not read the thread - this is about my defence of a shooting ground, EJC from unfair attack on their method of payout and the right of all of us to speak freely and say that it was an enjoyable shoot......as we actually enjoyed it.

It is obvious now that some are not interested in the original post....but have just come in to deliberately make silly statements like this one.....(not even at the shoot).

So .......back on track...and a re-cap..

The registered at EJC was a very enjoyable shoot IMHO because it let you go home having hit a few....it did not pull your eyeballs out....and there was something for everyone, not just the top 10%.

Remarks were made about prize payout by shooters which in my opinion were poor, inaccurate and uncalled for.

Rules were then pointed out on prize fund.....some still argued with facts of that......doh..and were shown the light.

Differences between shooting grounds and shoot organisers were pointed out.

Finally, IMHO...factual statement made....several times.....by me.....that all shooters should remember that we need grounds to put on competitions more than they need us........to hope that people would grow up and show a bit of respect for grounds making a huge investment in the sport.

Hope that helps.

Off now to shoot 100 targets and hope that the silly billies find someone else to poke because.....it is not working here.

Back