CFG Passive vs CFG Switch

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southern

Anyone use the switch, or swapped from passive to switch ?

Interested to know the useage and effectiveness.

Thanks

I've heard people say there's not much difference in the switch ones when switched so do some investigation before buying, I use digital so can't comment on them personally

I did have a pair of the switch ones before I went over to Swatcoms. Never noticed a difference with the switch open or closed. Save yourself £20 and get the passives.

You could go for the Mercury passives then if you want to upgrade to electronic you just get the Peltor modules.

Agree with Daz. There is a marginal drop with the switch closed but its a pain to mess with.

Passive earplugs have always been my preference, they do the job well and have less to go wrong.

Currently from personal experience, Mercury are extremely poor with after-sales customer service when dealing with a fault on new passive earplugs. Sporadic responses to e-mails and contact via their web link at best, with the vast majority of them appearing to be ignored. This is a shame as I was happy with my previous Mercury earplugs taken before they moved premises.

I have now gone to Custom Fit Guards after numerous personal recommendations and to-date I have been very impressed with their communication and home visit impression taking.

Latest posts

Back