CFG - Top Service

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody

Just a quick post to say how great the customer service has been from Rich at custom fit gaurds.

Back in April myself and 7 shooting buddies decided to all get some defenders made by CFG.  The team at CFG sent somebody to take ear molds at our village pub on the 7th May and we all paid or money. 

After a month had passed the team at CFG contacted us to say they were really sorry but the digital components for the ear defenders where being really difficult to get hold of from their supplier. As usual anything coming from China then covid is the delay.

After another few weeks delay the team at CFG contacted us again to say any of those of us that ordered digital products they would make a pair of passive defenders free of charge as way of an apology.   My passive defenders were received in the post as promised.  

Now two weeks later and CFG contact us again to say that the digital chips have been recieved and our digital defenders will be in the post in a week. 

I thought that was great service in difficult times and wanted to give them a shout out. 

Latest posts

Back