Cfg repair report

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax1010

ShootClay Supporter
I first had my cfg digital's in December 2020 and was perfectly happy with them, comfortable and did the job especially in summer, in may this year I noticed the right hand one was not working so I contacted them for repair, they got back to me after a couple of days of me sending them to them saying that the right hand one needed a new speaker and the left hand one was quiet also a digi upgrade to both sides cost £67.25, I agreed and payed, didn't hear anything until 4 July when they said they were in production then a couple of updates in July, they finally arrived on 29 August 4 months after being sent to them but it looks like I have received a brand new pair for the price of £67.25 !, I tried them out Sunday and all seems well, only fly in the ointment is they have changed the battery size from a 312 to a 10 !! , so see my ad if you want some 312 batteries, so to sum up am I happy yes it whoud have been nice to have had them back in a couple of months but with the weather we've had it hasn't been a problem I just used my sportacs

ps anybody got any size 10 batteries they don't want 👍

I first had my cfg digital's in December 2020 and was perfectly happy with them, comfortable and did the job especially in summer, in may this year I noticed the right hand one was not working so I contacted them for repair, they got back to me after a couple of days of me sending them to them saying that the right hand one needed a new speaker and the left hand one was quiet also a digi upgrade to both sides cost £67.25, I agreed and payed, didn't hear anything until 4 July when they said they were in production then a couple of updates in July, they finally arrived on 29 August 4 months after being sent to them but it looks like I have received a brand new pair for the price of £67.25 !, I tried them out Sunday and all seems well, only fly in the ointment is they have changed the battery size from a 312 to a 10 !! , so see my ad if you want some 312 batteries, so to sum up am I happy yes it whoud have been nice to have had them back in a couple of months but with the weather we've had it hasn't been a problem I just used my sportacs

ps anybody got any size 10 batteries they don't want 👍
4 months, that don't sound like any sort of service to me, hopefully not gone deaf in the meantime

Latest posts

Back