Bead or no Bead?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take it off....you dont have one on the end of your finger when you point!!!  Took mine off my sporter a year ago and long crossers are far easier without it, a lot less checking back to the gun.

Hey Parkie........how did you get on?

What did you find helped the best?

(Woman to woman question hope it does not get sabotaged)

:smile:

Hey Parkie........how did you get on?
What did you find helped the best?
(Woman to woman question hope it does not get sabotaged)
:smile:
Hi Nicola. Shooting Wednesday so I will let you know, too wet today just didn't want to get cold & wet :)

Hi Nicola. Shooting Wednesday so I will let you know, too wet today just didn't want to get cold & wet :)
Tooooooo wet for me too.

Good luck on Wednesday, hope it works. x

Right decision my bits nearly fell off i can tell you :)

Ps. Shot with our friend TN yesterday and today we had a right laugh on sat shooting ot with a couple of side by sides he was trying for some helice comp for s.s ruddy ell they kicked :)

Right decision my bits nearly fell off i can tell you :)

Ps. Shot with our friend TN yesterday and today we had a right laugh on sat shooting ot with a couple of side by sides he was trying for some helice comp for s.s ruddy ell they kicked :)
Hahahhahaha

Hi Nicola,
Just to keep you posted, after shooting today I have found the small brass bead is a marked improvement.
So hopefully it will only get better on Sunday :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Nicola, Just to keep you posted, after shooting today I have found the small brass bead is a marked improvement. So hopefully it will only get better on Sunday :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Good girl....all the best for Sunday. Now you can just go out and shoot without thinking about it.

Hope it warms up and keeps dry.

all skill resides in the sub conscious brain and all targets are missed due to muzzle awareness at some level......trying to "not look at something" is not the answer....learn to see the target behind the barrel.....in each instance as the gun comes into the picture the eyes are looking away from the muzzle at the target....right handed shooter....left to right target ....the eyes are looking to the LEFT of the gun at the target which would be behind the muzzles.....right to left target....the eyes are looking ACROSS THE MUZZLES at the target which again would be behind the muzzles.....once you understand and practice where your eyes are supposed to be at the point of insertion then the muzzles seem to blend into the shot....when you are trying  to get the gun in front of the target and not look at the muzzle as they insert then it seems the muzzles startle the eyes and the harder you try not to look guess what happens.....all of this has brought my wife Vicki and me to this conclusion.....

THE MUZZLE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND....learn to seethe target behind the muzzles.....good things will happen....

Clever

say it like it is :)

i do agree with you though

Utter cobblers.
HI CleverSC3,

I’m not one for handing out advice; however on this occasion I feel compelled to voice out................ “A promising career in politics is definitely not on the cards”.

Back