Bead or no Bead?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Richard its not....while we are on the subject how did you get on with that set of a*+l beads you found by the roadside you mentioned?.....

Yet another topic taken off at an angle when great information has been added. Ho hummm..!

all shooting methods are predicated on focusing on the target with some muzzle awareness and some with none.....the none was where we began and the more research we do the more we find that is impossible for most shooters for 100 targets in a row and it is the varying amount of muzzle awareness is at the root cause of the ups and downs when performing......all because the shooter is trying to "not look at the barrel".....it sounds like a word game but in the upper levels of performance it eventually becomes what you picture not what you say......when you try to get the gun in front of the clay and not look at the gun what is the picture in your mind???

Dugh the gun!!!!!

However when you focus on the clay BEHIND THE GUN the picture is reversed and you picture the CLAY BEHIND THE GUN which we have found allows for the brain to accept the image of the gun and maintain a 95/5 focus ratio on the target/gun......

remember when you are performing at high levels.................. its not what you say it is what you picture........

NOW I'M NOT SAYIN' YOUR PHAT!!!!!!!!!!!  :rabbi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicola, I disagree I don't think that great information as been added, I think that some information and some opinions have been added, but they may not necessarily be correct.

That is why we have a forum and why we have debate.

Nicola, I disagree I don't think that great information as been added, I think that some information and some opinions have been added, but they may not necessarily be correct.

That is why we have a forum and why we have debate.
Salop keep your hair on lad.....I am not talking about differences in opinion....everyone has their own opinion no matter what anyone else writes.....

I said it has been taken off at a tangent with silly crap when great information has been given instead of debating a point.

I have also not specified who has given the great information......and that is because over 8 pages several people have been giving useful information......

Naughty step Salop with no drink .....for an hour.....and Phil and Terry are going to sing to you ....!!!! 

Eeeeeeeeek :smile:

After seeing that new Poxy form I may well be seeing Terry myself and maybe the sooner the better.

I really do fear for the direction that the association is being steered in.

Sorry Nic, I just think theres only so many ways you can say leave it on or take it off......there are some great bits of info here but we all need a little light relief on occasion..

Sorry Nic, I just think theres only so many ways you can say leave it on or take it off......there are some great bits of info here but we all need a little light relief on occasion..
Never apologise never explain..... L. O. L.

P.s........ Did I say that I prefer my bead on?????? Did I???????? Did I?????

Ok ....campers.......answer for me is 'yes'.....I want my bead kept on .....and the idiot bead up the rib..... L. O. L.

Back