Noob Again - Lead

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never shot Skeet and after reading the above thread I have no intention of going near a skeet field, all this unit lead stuff is way over my head.

I take my hat off to the likes of Amber Rutter, Ben Llewellin, Vincent Hancock, Austen Smith who I guess have totally mastered this unit lead lark!!!!!

Paul H Vincent is a super nice guy, he coaches at Fort Worth Trap and Skeet which is down the road from me. I used to talk to him when I was on the Olympic circuit. Olympic skeet is very difficult because of the low gun address position. Take a look on YouTube and you will see that Vincent has absolutely the best gun mount in the business.

Paul H Vincent is a super nice guy, he coaches at Fort Worth Trap and Skeet which is down the road from me. I used to talk to him when I was on the Olympic circuit. Olympic skeet is very difficult because of the low gun address position. Take a look on YouTube and you will see that Vincent has absolutely the best gun mount in the business.
I think Vincent's late father and coach would be very, very proud of Vincent's achievements.

I think they would too. Kim Rhode did the same thing, really nice lady, her father was her coach also.

Last edited:
Freddypip. There you go, I put the books in the Classifieds-For Sale and Wanted just to keep you happy. But any questions you have about lead I will still post on the regular forum. O.K?

Latest posts

Back